Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

CorvetteGuy

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.6
Last Friday we had a men's club event... the 3 guys with which I was grouped, show up at the Tee Box - One has a Callaway Smoke Driver, the other a Callaway Paradym, 3rd guy has a Ping 4XX, and then me with my Titleist, - we all hit nice shots down the middle and long.. and as we walk off, I noticed we all had Tensei Blue Shafts. and we laughed about that and then 2 of the guys pull out their fairway wood and low and behold... they have Tensei Blue shafts also. What a commercial that would be..!!! :cool: (y):eek:

I believe it's a fairly popular shaft (I have that one too 😁)

I have a couple in my cottage bag. Kid has one in a driver. Its a shaft that just seems to work for us mere mortals.
In fact just sitting here I look in the corner and there is an unused TSR 16.5* FW with a Tensi AV Blue in it... I need to off that thing. It just didn't have the stones to chase my G425 17.5* out of the bag. Any bag.

It’s a pretty common stock shaft, lots of them out there

I have a couple in my cottage bag. Kid has one in a driver. Its a shaft that just seems to work for us mere mortals.
In fact just sitting here I look in the corner and there is an unused TSR 16.5* FW with a Tensi AV Blue in it... I need to off that thing. It just didn't have the stones to chase my G425 17.5* out of the bag. Any bag.
What flex? Might be interested in the shaft. I have a TSR2 16.5. Looking for an R flex.

What flex? Might be interested in the shaft. I have a TSR2 16.5. Looking for an R flex.
It's an R, but I'm going to get rid of it in one piece, thanks for asking.

I bought a tensei blue 1k 7x for my driver and i absolutely did not like. Stuck it on the three wood lopped off two inches n its the best 3 wood i have ever owned in my life off the tee. Bit tougher for off the fairway unless i have a flat lie. But man off the tee its amazing

I have a Blue on my wall. Popular shaft indeed

I just ordered one from Golfworks to try in a Mizuno ST-X driver. Hoping I'll like it.

I have the Tensei AV Blue in both my driver and 3W, it's a great shaft for me.

I believe it's a fairly popular shaft (I have that one too 😁)
It’s a stock shaft for many OEMs in driver and fairways. Hybrids, too.

Back