Mizuno JPX-800 Driver Review

I missed this review earlier. It's a beautiful club. I think Mizuno has a hit with this one.

This is an amazing club. Ive demoed this one a few times on the simulator at the local golf shop and its an amazing club.

Played my first round with the driver today....feel absolutely great about this driver. It goes where I want it to go and it shapes the way that i want it to shape, slight left to right but generally straight.

Very impressed with this club and extremely happy with it. I could feel the shape of the drive off the club face, which I could not do with my Nike Machspeed. I hit one slicer with the JPX and could tell immediately that I sliced it after I made impact. There were some slicers that I hit with my Machspeed and I had no clue why it sliced because everything felt right.

Now I'm tempted to pick up those MX-300's I saw in the shop today....

Played my first round with the driver today....feel absolutely great about this driver. It goes where I want it to go and it shapes the way that i want it to shape, slight left to right but generally straight.

Very impressed with this club and extremely happy with it. I could feel the shape of the drive off the club face, which I could not do with my Nike Machspeed. I hit one slicer with the JPX and could tell immediately that I sliced it after I made impact. There were some slicers that I hit with my Machspeed and I had no clue why it sliced because everything felt right.

Now I'm tempted to pick up those MX-300's I saw in the shop today....
Do it! MX-300s are schweet!:in-love:

I don't have the 300s , but I love my 200s

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I don't have the 300s , but I love my 200s

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt
The 300s are pretty similar but have more feel (and less forgivness). I demoed them a couple years ago and theyre nice. Like I said, no as forgiving as the 200s but they have more feel and definetly reward you more for solid strikes.

I hit this driver at a demo day a few weeks ago and I never buy on impulse - especially golf stuff - but it was smooth swinging, sounded good and I was killing it. Best driver I have hit in a while, tied maybe with the R11 this year. Neither one is going to replace the one I have in the bag right now though.

Back