Mizuno M Craft Putters

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
A friend of mine said he saw the M Craft putters and rolled them. As I am SC user, he said it felt better than his Scotty and ordered 2 of the Mizunos LOL. With that statement, my mouth started to water. Here is a couple pics I pulled off the net. I have a Newport and the mallet intrigues me. I can't wait to roll them. The blue is cool but that stainless looks good.
d591341cda2d9257a060c0db2647a0bf.jpg
ef70a790786822f971c2c4e642d66ce9.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

That blue finish on a putter looks fantastic!

I want!!

Mmmmm, blue ?

Rabbit hole alert!! Just wasted over a hour trying to find out more about these putters. Pretty limited info to be found.?

I definitely dig the blue finish. o_O

I've heard this putter line will be distributed and sold within the USA market.

Those look GREAT!!!!!

Very nice....Mizuno is really turning it on ...drivers/woods ?, irons ?, wedges?, golf balls and now putters that look ?!

I want a blue putter ?

They look good, especially that blue one.

The blue one looks fantastic

Ive used them in the past and theyre great putters. Very soft. Im not sure that Id say they are quite to the craftsmanship level of a Cameron but they are very close and if I were a Mizuno guy, Id have one in the bag.

I've had a few of Mizuno's MP A-Series putters (a line which was introduced and sold about 8 years ago throughout Europe , Australia, Asia etc... but not within the USA.)
The A-Series line was comprised of about 6 model types, all carbon, all with a black plated finish and white alignment lines, including a unique white colored perpendicular line. I think Mizuno has recently discontinued that line, which throughout the years was a "staggered" distribution.
For the new line of putters shown in this thread's OP, I expect Mizuno may start off with three offerings, then add to the line one or two new head shapes and, or, neck types each year for the next few years.

I was just going to post about these. The look fantastic!

Lots of info starting to come out for these. The line is 3 models in 3 different colours and is priced at $299. They look sweeeeeet. Released in Feb.

That blue putter looks great! The little slant neck is my favorite.

Another yup for the blue one

That blue is nice! Cover looks good too!

So I have to blame you guys... I didn't know I needed a new putter until I got on this forum.

As a mizuno guy I'm in love with the blue.

#3 in blue yes please!!?????

it seems like such a crowded space to come in and introduce shapes that everybody else has. i get it, options are good for consumers, but where is the profit motive here? i’m sure thp will give us more info but with nothing new in concept, i don’t see how these will persuade consumers to move their dollars elsewhere. especially at $300 per unit.

it seems like such a crowded space to come in and introduce shapes that everybody else has. i get it, options are good for consumers, but where is the profit motive here? i’m sure thp will give us more info but with nothing new in concept, i don’t see how these will persuade consumers to move their dollars elsewhere. especially at $300 per unit.

But...but.....Mizuno Blue!!.??

Back