Most Overrated Food Places

In n' Out.

Don't @ me West Coasters.
They are absolutely overrated - they are billed as the second coming of the sunset (since it's west coast). That being said, I will absolutely go and get an animal style fry from there. Nothing else is really to write home about for me.

They are absolutely overrated - they are billed as the second coming of the sunset (since it's west coast). That being said, I will absolutely go and get an animal style fry from there. Nothing else is really to write home about for me.
To be honest the fries are the worst part to me. The burgers are at least tolerable but the fries or like sad school lunch room fare.

To be honest the fries are the worst part to me. The burgers are at least tolerable but the fries or like sad school lunch room fare.
I'm the exact opposite - I could leave their burgers no problem, just another junk fast food burger that has to much grease on it. I guess when we go together we'll order a meal and split it. =P As long as we get a milkshake in two cups that is.

City BBQ...they are so hit and miss depending on location... Ohio ones are not good (which is the judged one)...North Carolina was surprisingly decent...but they know how to BBQ in the south :LOL:

City BBQ...they are so hit and miss depending on location... Ohio ones are not good (which is the judged one)...North Carolina was surprisingly decent...but they know how to BBQ in the south :LOL:
This is to go to for catering events at my job and I die a little inside each time.

This is to go to for catering events at my job and I die a little inside each time.
I used to think they were a good BBQ place...I miss Hoggy's in Ohio if anyone remembers that... they apparently still have a catering business near Columbus

I'm the exact opposite - I could leave their burgers no problem, just another junk fast food burger that has to much grease on it. I guess when we go together we'll order a meal and split it. =P As long as we get a milkshake in two cups that is.
C/mon, show some THPS love.... one cup, two straws! 🤣

I had In N Out for the first time last week. I wouldn't say it was the best burger I've ever had at all, but it was good. Certainly better than most fast food burgers. Not sure I like it as much as five guys. The fries were terrible.

I had In N Out for the first time last week. I wouldn't say it was the best burger I've ever had at all, but it was good. Certainly better than most fast food burgers. Not sure I like it as much as five guys. The fries were terrible.

Agreed, solid burger, horrible fries.

Five Guys > In n Out

Zoey's Kitchen is just terrible but my older kids like to eat fairly clean. It's clean like cardboard.

I’ll go with Raising Cane’s. The tenders are pretty good but the lack of sauces and sides just don’t cut it. Bad Coleslaw and average fries along with Cane’s sauce or ketchup for dipping and I’m not really a fan of any of those things.

I’ll go with Raising Cane’s. The tenders are pretty good but the lack of sauces and sides just don’t cut it. Bad Coleslaw and average fries along with Cane’s sauce or ketchup for dipping and I’m not really a fan of any of those things.

Oh no... Cane's Sauce is incredible

Tim Horton's
I don't drink coffee, although theirs is supposedly pretty good. There's not one food item on the menu that's any better than mediocre, and most of it is downright terrible. Especially the donuts.

Was not impressed with the coffee the couple times I tried it.

I'll add Cane's sauce to the wildly overrated list.

I still heart you though hahaha
Finally something we agree on. I will never understand paying more for extra sauce at Cane's

I'll never understand a chicken place that only has one sauce for their chicken.
Or why they are so protective of their lemonade

Back