Most underrated golf glove you've used?

Wilson FG or Conform. Good value

I’ve got super short fingers and even most cadet smalls have too long of fingers on them.
I tried the Under Armour gloves and their’s fit me perfect. I hardly wear a glove but if I do it’s a UA. Usually $9.99 on their outlet site.

I have liked Ping Tour gloves in the past, and I still have a few Callaway Tour Authentic left from last season. My all time favorite is the Titleist Player's though, thin and always a good fit.

The Wilson Staff Grip Soft cheapies are actually pretty good gloves.

Dave

Bionic. With my arthritic hands.... Yes, expensive but one lasts me a season.

If you use a full cabretta glove and you're paying $20+, you're lighting at least $13 of that on fire. The Kirkland, MG, Finger10, etc. gloves of the world are the exact same thing and cost 1/3 to 1/4 of the price.

Do the Kirkland and MG gloves perform similar to the Finger10 gloves? I can't get the Finger10 gloves that I have been playing anywhere.

Kirklands are underrated. I like them better than some of the OEMs out.

Clawdaddy are great and highly recommend.

Do the Kirkland and MG gloves perform similar to the Finger10 gloves? I can't get the Finger10 gloves that I have been playing anywhere.
They're all 3 identical quality IMO. The Kirkland and the Finger10 may be the exact same product with a different label.

back in the day there use to be a glove called 'spider" man that thing was great. it would last me the whole summer and most of the next. good reason why they don't sell them anymore

They're all 3 identical quality IMO. The Kirkland and the Finger10 may be the exact same product with a different label.

I am generally a cadet ML and I don't see that size in Kirkland.

back in the day there use to be a glove called 'spider" man that thing was great. it would last me the whole summer and most of the next. good reason why they don't sell them anymore

I think that was a Footjoy product and they probably stopped selling them because they didn't wear out.

I've been buying the Wilson Feel Plus from WallyWorld for a few years now. Not a bad glove at all, for under $10.

I have a Vision glove that is almost done now

A Finger 10 and Nike are in the bag waiting to be worn, both are brand new and still in the covers

I have a Vision glove that is almost done now

A Finger 10 and Nike are in the bag waiting to be worn, both are brand new and still in the covers

The Finger 10 is a great glove if it is the cabretta version. I would try the Vice but they don't come in Cadet and I don't like it when the fingers are too long.

I am a Bender Gloves devotee because I like the colors and lightweight materials they use for the glove backs, with leather palms and fingers. But you can't beat the K Sig deal. They are really inexpensive but quality leather and they last. My biggest issue with gloves is comfort, especially when it's hot. So I tended to not do all leather. But these Kirkland gloves are fine even on hot days.

I've been doing the callaway costco glove and now the kirkland glove for at least 5 years and no longer know what the competition is like. @6 each I change them out every few months and they work for me.

Zero Friction. One size fits all usually means it doesn’t fit anybody, but these fit me great. They’re also quite durable and aren’t too expensive.
I'm going to echo this sentiment. My home course pro shop stocks and recommended these. Most durable glove I've worn and it is ultra comfortable. Under $10 bucks.

Hirzl! One of the best. Longest lasting. Highest grip tackiness. Hard to find and gets no love. The definition of under rated golf glove. Lol. We shouldn’t be mentioning mainstream stuff here folks. Lol. Those aren’t under rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a few more of the Srixon Tour Carrera leather gloves. I get them for about $12 per glove and are as good of quality as the $25 FJ sta sof.

I'm going to echo this sentiment. My home course pro shop stocks and recommended these. Most durable glove I've worn and it is ultra comfortable. Under $10 bucks.

I liked Zero Friction, but I had two in a row start tearing up after one round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MG gloves are very underrated.

I've had good results with the Callaway Dawn Patrol and FootJoy WeatherSof. I only buy them on sale. I may have to check out that Budget Golf glove.

I liked Zero Friction, but I had two in a row start tearing up after one round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm on my 2nd one and haven't had a problem. You should contact them - betting you'd get a couple free gloves out of it :)

Back