Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

New to forum and owner of an M7 remote this year. Have to say I love it and encouraging me to walk a lot more. Couple of questions for the vets:

1. Sometimes when folding up the front wheel doesn't seem to completely collapse underneath and it is wobbly. Is there an adjustment or should I be looking for debris stuck underneath? I wiped it down and still having same issue.

2. Accessory holder, the top mount is right in the middle of my driver head and fairway metal. Using my C130 cart bag with putter in the front. Are most just changing where you slot your clubs or something I am missing. I see the pictures on line and the setup seems to have a lot more room around the handle.

Thanks.
I would check the release on the wheel and make sure it’s fully secured, or just swing the wheel around a bit in case it’s holding itself up.

The second part, kinda sounds like your bag is sitting a little wonky, or you have the arms up really high? They rest along the side of my bag, and the handle itself isn’t at all an issue (though I think you mean the arms not the handle)

Gotta do this and grease the wheels. You’ll get the speed back if you think it’s slowing down
I complained about it feeling slower, so this has my attention. What do you use for grease out of curiosity?

I complained about it feeling slower, so this has my attention. What do you use for grease out of curiosity?
I generally use white lithium grease. A small tube will last you several years I’m sure

I spray a little wd40 and some white lithium grease. Don’t need much and like @Jank said it will last a while

I didn’t know we could even do that
Uhhhhh same. It’s been a year I wonder what kind of science experiment I have under there 😬

I spray a little wd40 and some white lithium grease. Don’t need much and like @Jank said it will last a while
I’ve done WD-40, haven’t thought about grease.

I’ve done WD-40, haven’t thought about grease.
I have a Zip Navigator and they recommend a small dab of petroleum jelly. I clean the axles, apply small jab to axle then give the wheels a little spin to get good coverage. I keep a small travel tube of Vaseline in my golf bag and do this preventative maintenance every couple of weeks. Literally takes 1-2 minutes to do both wheels. Never had issue with sticky wheels.

I have a Zip Navigator and they recommend a small dab of petroleum jelly. I clean the axles, apply small jab to axle then give the wheels a little spin to get good coverage. I keep a small travel tube of Vaseline in my golf bag and do this preventative maintenance every couple of weeks. Literally takes 1-2 minutes to do both wheels. Never had issue with sticky wheels.
I think I have real vasoline, I’ll give this a go

Cleaning is definitely on the agenda this year. Mine's started to develop a bit of a veer to the right after some muddy early season rounds and that could definitely be causing it.

Flipped mine for the first time this weekend. Was sending it to #2 and didn't see a ditch in the rough. Caught it at the wrong angle and watched it tumble. Seemed just fine after picking it up and wiping the dirt/grass off.

Cleaning is definitely on the agenda this year. Mine's started to develop a bit of a veer to the right after some muddy early season rounds and that could definitely be causing it.

Flipped mine for the first time this weekend. Was sending it to #2 and didn't see a ditch in the rough. Caught it at the wrong angle and watched it tumble. Seemed just fine after picking it up and wiping the dirt/grass off.
Mine veers hard left all the time. I really should mess with the front wheel adjuster later today and try and straighten that out a bit on a non contoured fairway

Mine veers hard left all the time. I really should mess with the front wheel adjuster later today and try and straighten that out a bit on a non contoured fairway
I adjusted mine in my living room. Really easy to do

Back