Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

I'm going to buy one of these before next season starts.

Not going out on a limb here, but this is easily the best equipment upgrade I've encountered in the last 5 or so years.

He's not lying. The words game changer get thrown around all willy nilly, but to be fair, this has been a true game changer for me.

it's legit. It made walking rounds, which I already enjoyed, even more enjoyable. I felt a little more refreshed after playing, and let's not forget, it made me look a hell of a lot cooler haha

I am seriously considering this caddy and had several questions and sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread. Does a normal stand bag (with legs) fit the upper part of the device? Also the accessories appear to be a little lacking compared to other products. Looking at the addition of some kind of storage bag and definitely a sand/seed bottle. Thanks for any help.

I am seriously considering this caddy and had several questions and sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread. Does a normal stand bag (with legs) fit the upper part of the device? Also the accessories appear to be a little lacking compared to other products. Looking at the addition of some kind of storage bag and definitely a sand/seed bottle. Thanks for any help.
Yes to the stand bag, no to the extra bag, and you can put a sand bottle in the large cup holder if you need to. I hope that helps a bit.

I used my own stand bag on it for a few rounds, but I would definitely recommend getting the motocaddy stand bag. That easy lock system is legit and makes it a better experience IMO.

I used my own stand bag on it for a few rounds, but I would definitely recommend getting the motocaddy stand bag. That easy lock system is legit and makes it a better experience IMO.
besides the easy lock system, there wasn't ever any glaring problems having a stand bag though right?

So excited. Just ordered one. I have had an eye on Motocaddy for years after using several in the UK that were rentals. Loved how maneuverable and quiet they were, and I thought they had to be durable to be used as rentals in multiple places. At the time there was no US presence and that spooked me. Thank you for giving me lots of details and helping me to pull the trigger. Pushing my Clicgear has been fine but my back is telling me I need to stand up straight and stop pushing. FYI, don't overlook the THP 15% coupon on the THP home page.

My only concern is the weight of the caddy. It is a honker, but as far as I can tell most comparable caddies are about the same. I'm a small 73 year old woman, so this is my biggest issue. Any comments on your experience with lifting it in and out of a car?

besides the easy lock system, there wasn't ever any glaring problems having a stand bag though right?

nope. As long as you have something to lock the legs to the bag, I didn’t have any issues.

nope. As long as you have something to lock the legs to the bag, I didn’t have any issues.
what was the concern when the legs weren't in the little "leg holders" lol

I had them engage out a bit. While it caused no performance issues, it looked sloppy.

Most stand bags have a little Velcro spot where you can keep them from flaring open on you. Lock em down, zero worry then.

I do enjoy the way these bags lock into the cart though. It’s a small thing, but it really makes your bag feel really secure in there

I had them engage out a bit. While it caused no performance issues, it looked sloppy.
I had some issues with the bag twisting, but once I figured out how to really secure it well, no issues.

My legs stayed stowed even with no velcro to hold them in place. FWIW. Sun mountain 2.5+, which cuts out all the extra weight they can. No room for extra velcro straps haha.

I'm seriously considering one of these for next season... I want to start walking more and the reviews in here have been awesome. If they made a remote that also had follow, I'd be hard pressed to say no.

I'm seriously considering one of these for next season... I want to start walking more and the reviews in here have been awesome. If they made a remote that also had follow, I'd be hard pressed to say no.

While follow sounds cool, it's not something you really need to live with. Plus, what if it ran you over? That sucks.

Being able to just send it, or let it chill while you look for your ball in some longer grass and then you can just bring your cart over to you is pretty nice.

While follow sounds cool, it's not something you really need to live with. Plus, what if it ran you over? That sucks.

Being able to just send it, or let it chill while you look for your ball in some longer grass and then you can just bring your cart over to you is pretty nice.

Lol. No doubt. I'm just greedy.

Oh there is a follow on the market, but its about $2499. That is my glitch also, I don't wanna spend that much. From the reviews, not sure they follow is necessary more of a convenience really but would be cool for sure.

I think the guys have done a great job in this thread and the Zip navigator thread that you can't go wrong with either one of these machines.
And as @JB pointed out, with the Budget golf deal right now you can save about $225 on one of these.

Oh there is a follow on the market, but its about $2499. That is my glitch also, I don't wanna spend that much. From the reviews, not sure they follow is necessary more of a convenience really but would be cool for sure.

I think the guys have done a great job in this thread and the Zip navigator thread that you can't go wrong with either one of these machines.
And as @JB pointed out, with the Budget golf deal right now you can save about $225 on one of these.

An electric is a convenience, and definitely a luxury. As far as a follow, I mean... I could technically walk ahead of my cart and have it follow me a bit, but fairways aren't all flat, and it hurts when you run yourself over because you didn't hit stop :/

An electric is a convenience, and definitely a luxury. As far as a follow, I mean... I could technically walk ahead of my cart and have it follow me a bit, but fairways aren't all flat, and it hurts when you run yourself over because you didn't hit stop :/
I walked a round last weekend with my clubs on the cart and the guy would just come to my ball after hitting his, it was super nice and relaxing for sure.
My new course for next year is about a 7 mile hike around it so will be nice to have. I have walked it a few times with the Clic Gear and this will definitely make it easier.
Just have to decide which one, but both are great IMO

I walked a round last weekend with my clubs on the cart and the guy would just come to my ball after hitting his, it was super nice and relaxing for sure.
My new course for next year is about a 7 mile hike around it so will be nice to have. I have walked it a few times with the Clic Gear and this will definitely make it easier.
Just have to decide which one, but both are great IMO

So long as you're comfortable, manual or electric is awesome. There's something to be said though about sending your cart to the cart attendant (when you know them) and getting a beverage loaded into your cup holder just waiting for you. It makes me laugh so hard.

So long as you're comfortable, manual or electric is awesome. There's something to be said though about sending your cart to the cart attendant (when you know them) and getting a beverage loaded into your cup holder just waiting for you. It makes me laugh so hard.
That has to turn some heads and get some funny looks!!!!!
Do you use a cooler bag on it for extra water or just rely on the course to have enough coolers to refresh every few holes.

Yeah $2499 is a bit much probably.

Back