motorcyclist golf ball

Hmmm...I wonder who is making them for Harley?

Apologize to any Die-hard Harley guys out there but this doesn't surprise me one bit..

To me, having a Harley isn't owning a motorcycle... It's a lifestyle. Dudes will take out a second mortgage to afford a Ford that says Harley Davidson on it and to drop $500 on a leather coat with the Harley logo on back.

END RANT... That is my 2 cents growing up and living 10 minutes away from Sturgis for 23 years.

Solid rant sir.
Apologize to any Die-hard Harley guys out there but this doesn't surprise me one bit..

To me, having a Harley isn't owning a motorcycle... It's a lifestyle. Dudes will take out a second mortgage to afford a Ford that says Harley Davidson on it and to drop $500 on a leather coat with the Harley logo on back.

END RANT... That is my 2 cents growing up and living 10 minutes away from Sturgis for 23 years.

So, you're saying I can crash at your place when I come to Sturgis?

Do you know the difference between a Harley and a Hoover Vacuum??? :question:

Do you know the difference between a Harley and a Hoover Vacuum??? :question:
I don't know your answer but my answer is that I own Hoover vacuum but I don't own Harley...

I don't know your answer but my answer is that I own Hoover vacuum but I don't own Harley...

Ok, we can just leave it at that.........:D

So, you're saying I can crash at your place when I come to Sturgis?

He lives about 4 and a half hours from Sturgis now...but my sister lives about 15 minutes away!

lol I think I want to know your answer now :)

I keep thinkin maybe someone else will drop the punch line and get me off the hook! :bomb:

Back