Movie Quotes Fans Know

You're killin' me Smalls!

I don't understand. All my life I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish.

I reckon you could make me some biscuits.

Filthy? She has no idea. If we had a blacklight, this thing would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Why did they hang him so high?
I do not know. Maybe to make him deader

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our......

Oh you foolish foolish boys. This is how it all starts. I was there. Yeah, it was called the '80s. Ford was President, Nixon was in the White House and FDR was running this country into the ground. I was bummin' in a hole-in-a-wall town in what is now called Utah. Some fella from Colorado shows up, starts making so called "improvements", right? Before we knew what hit us, the streets are running with latte's. It got so bad that a fella that liked to, you know... smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster, maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, was "uncouth, against God." More like bad real estate values. Stumpy had to go!

:LOL::ROFLMAO: It's a long one but I needed to put the whole thing. It's too good

Shiny!

What is your major malfunction?!

There's no crying in baseball!

Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn

What is the soup du jour? "It's the soup of the day." Mmm, that sounds good. I'll have that

Some favorites from random movies:

"You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?"

"Taste death, live life"

"You're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer...you don't look like your average horti *effin* culturalist"

"Fly, Fatass, Fly"

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f****d up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f****n' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

"You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall."

Have you ever killed anyone? Yes, but they were all bad.

We're non-identical.
Oh yeah, 'cos as soon as I walked into this room, I felt like I was looking into a mirror.

Now I ask ya, would you give a f%*k what kind of pants the son of a b%#^h who shot ya was wearing?

Word is they're going to repeal Prohibition. What'll you do then?
I think I'll have a drink.

No one, and I mean no one, comes into our house and pushes us around.

I wish God would put your heart in some of my players bodies.

Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

Erroneous! Erroneous. Erroneous on both counts

I thought you’d be bigger?!

"All We Are Is Dust In The Wind, Dude."

"We're In Danger Of Flunking Most Heinously Tomorrow, Ted."

From one of my all time favorite movies! Anyone know it?

What we have HEEEEEEEEERE is a FAILURE to communicate.

Look kids, Big Ben, Parliment!

• You play ball like a girl!
  • Remember, kid; there’s heroes and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Back