first possession and I yelled at DA.

What is up with all the unbelievable blowouts this year?

The wolves got off to a good start and then KAT dislocated his wrist!
I hope that doesn’t damage the value of the property that Joel Embiid owns in his head! I’m glad surgery isn’t required though, hopefully he’s back soon.

I hope that doesn’t damage the value of the property that Joel Embiid owns in his head! I’m glad surgery isn’t required though, hopefully he’s back soon.
He definitely lives there rent free.

man what a quarter by the Suns. I'm shell shocked enough of the decade of shame that I'm worried that they will find a way to blow this game.

man what a quarter by the Suns. I'm shell shocked enough of the decade of shame that I'm worried that they will find a way to blow this game.
Well this is not very entertaining. But I’m a Chris Paul fan and I still miss Dario!

Well this is not very entertaining. But I’m a Chris Paul fan and I still miss Dario!
I hated CP3 when he was not on my team. I had high hopes for Dario when he came ot the suns, with Ayton being stupid and Baynes hurt, he had to play out of position too much last year. THis year with Crowder, Dario is a huge weapon off the bench and settle into the role he had with Philly.

Ugh, kid can’t stay healthy.

Kawhi going Hannibal Lector out there tonight.

Blazers game not looking good. Rally beer?

Brutal night for Dame and the Blazers. CJ was hot from 3 again, but they got shredded defensively.

These teams are all over the place from game to game. Never seen anything like it.

These teams are all over the place from game to game. Never seen anything like it.
Gotta be the short lead up to the season. Maybe. Some of these teams are live or die by the three or a single player, but there’s been some ugly basketball so far.

wonder if the short off season / long off season for some contribute to this.... I said the same to my son last night watching Bucks Heat..... 24hrs later the Heat looked completely different

Charlotte Hornets are pretty fun to watch. Need a rim runner with two hands and then they are a problem. Lots of multi-position players. Coach is very good. And you probably never heard of him.

Charlotte Hornets are pretty fun to watch. Need a rim runner with two hands and then they are a problem. Lots of multi-position players. Coach is very good. And you probably never heard of him.
James Borrego? He is another coach out of the Greg Popovich tree. I haven’t followed the Hornets closely because, frankly, I am not a huge MJ fan. When they signed Gordon Hayward to a $120 million contract I thought it was more of the same poor management/team building. I will have to take a closer look.

BEN SIMMONS 3!!!

Sorry guys. Michigan Basketball is on espn. No MBA until later. 😜

Easy win for the Sixers. I think this calls for another beer!

My theory is that all of the weird blowout scores are the result of more teams focusing more on the 3 point shot. If one team is hot and the other team is cold, the swings are much bigger. This, combined with very few fans in arenas is resulting in no home court advantage.

I know the season started at a weird time, and there was not the normal preseason, but I don’t think these are as big of factors as the lack of fans in the arenas.

My theory is that all of the weird blowout scores are the result of more teams focusing more on the 3 point shot. If one team is hot and the other team is cold, the swings are much bigger. This, combined with very few fans in arenas is resulting in no home court advantage.

I know the season started at a weird time, and there was not the normal preseason, but I don’t think these are as big of factors as the lack of fans in the arenas.

The style of play lends itself to blowouts. The Knicks were a perfect example last night. I read in the paper that they shot 3-36 from 3 last night.

Happy. 76ers looking okay so far. Still don't like Howard and I don't think he's a good fit.

Boy, that 3 by Simmons was fire. Everything we've all been waiting for.

I know it’s crazy early...but the Phoenix Suns have they best record in the league!

Back