RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With the draft completed and Summer League in full swing, I figured it was time for the next annual NBA thread installment. Hopefully less uncertainty and more fans than last season as we kick off the new year!

And on that note, I can’t decide what’s worse, Ben Simmons at the line or watching 76ers swing golf clubs 😆
1629162558180.png

Locked up through 26-27!
1629210711413.png

At his rate of play is that like a million a game? :D
I am currently reserving 100% of my negative 76ers sentiment for Ben Simmons and have no further comments at this time.

Oooooouuuucchhhhh!

We’ll see if anything comes from this…

Fun trade. I like it for Portland.

I AM NOT HAPPY.

I need an NBA blackout and it’s still august 🤮

Jo is my hero and I will forever Trust The Process.

🤬

So this is really just a Simmons thread, now that I've read through it. ;)
I’m in a fragile emotional basketball state and I need to let out!

Ok, everybody… List in descending order the 5 teams that you think have the best shot at winning it all this season, taking into account talent, team makeup, injury risk, past performance, aging, potential for improvement, etc.

Here is my list:

1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Suns
4. Jazz (my eternal optimism blinds me)
5. Lakers

maybe 76ers fans / front office should appreciate what Ben Simmons is and does....

c'mon over to Cleveland Ben. We've gpt enough capital to pry you away with a mixture of young players and picks.

Ok, everybody… List in descending order the 5 teams that you think have the best shot at winning it all this season, taking into account talent, team makeup, injury risk, past performance, aging, potential for improvement, etc.

Here is my list:

1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Suns
5. Lakers
  1. Nets
  2. Bucks
  3. Lakers
  4. Suns
  5. Jazz
  6. Sixers
Every good top 5 includes a 6th team, right? Right?

Here is my list:

1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Suns
5. Lakers

Can get good odds on your Jazz to win it all.

Nets
Bucks
Lakers
Warriors
Jazz

The Nets, if healthy, should be the prohibitive favor.

Warriors have one more run in them but I don’t see the West winner beating the Nets or Bucks. Lakers are old and have injury issues and a current lack of depth. For the Jazz and Suns, last year was the big chance. Phoenix showed it didn’t have enough to beat the Bucks.

Here is my list:

1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Suns
5. Lakers
I would move the Lakers to 3 and Denver at 4. Then the Suns although if Klay comes back at 80% of himself they move to 4 or 5 for me. Jazz will continue to be a good regular season team with serious NBA Playoff basketball flaws and will lose in the first round.
1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Lakers
4. Denver
5. Suns

I would move the Lakers to 3 and Denver at 4. Then the Suns although if Klay comes back at 80% of himself they move to 4 or 5 for me. Jazz will continue to be a good regular season team with serious NBA Playoff basketball flaws and will lose in the first round.
1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Lakers
4. Denver
5. Suns

first round? Thanks for that. 😂

Lakers/Nets final with everyone healthy would be fun.

Sixers preseason starts Monday and Maxey is getting first team reps at PG 💪

Back