Jokic is 12/16 for 28 points, with 16 rebounds.

Great season for the heat, but a tough ending.

Jokic and Giannis are two foreign superstars who are pure class.

Did you guys see the Jokic brothers throwing Michael Malone around? I maintain that I would not want to meet them in a dark alley.

Thanks for hanging out on here and chatting through the season and playoffs. Especially @Tenputt. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him. Thanks Craig.

Thanks for hanging out on here and chatting through the season and playoffs. Especially @Tenputt. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him. Thanks Craig.
It was really fun, my friend and golfing partner.

Fun playoffs. Congress to the Nuggets. Miami was one of the cooler sports stories in a long time.

Really stoked that Jokic got his ring.

That was an exciting and emotional finish.

Well done Nuggets and well done Jokic, the real MVP.

It was a nice run by your Heat.

@Tenputt Thanks Craig for being a big part of this thread. I really enjoyed talking NBA Basketball with you and everyone else here.

I’m looking forward to the 23-24 thread and all the storylines for the season.

This was a really good season. I don't know if it's because of the supermax now, but superstars seem a bit more spread out and there's a lot of newer faces making good playoff runs. I felt like the game got a bit stale watching the Cavs or Heat every year with Lebron than the GSW super team.

The league is pretty interesting when you think like 7-8 teams could win the title going into the playoffs.

The only certainty now is if you want to win a title, your second best guy better be Canadian

This was a really good season. I don't know if it's because of the supermax now, but superstars seem a bit more spread out and there's a lot of newer faces making good playoff runs. I felt like the game got a bit stale watching the Cavs or Heat every year with Lebron than the GSW super team.

The league is pretty interesting when you think like 7-8 teams could win the title going into the playoffs.

The only certainty now is if you want to win a title, your second best guy better be Canadian
Plus, as much of a long shot as it seemed, Boston was out running layup drills immediately following the final buzzer. Only the awards ceremony finally put an end to their intended comeback.

Plus, as much of a long shot as it seemed, Boston was out running layup drills immediately following the final buzzer. Only the awards ceremony finally put an end to their intended comeback.

There is still a chance both Denver and Miami sign incorrect scorecards!

i don't care for JJ but this is pretty funny. and i can't stand SCREAMING A SMITH :ROFLMAO:

Is this even close?

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 9.12.38 PM.jpg

Back