2. Points in the paint: L.A. 38 - Denver 54

Two stats stick out in the Nuggets/Lakers game:

1. Turnovers: L.A. 15 - Denver 9
2. Points in the paint: L.A. 38 - Denver 54
You forgot a stat.

lebum record in the 2024 playoffs: 0-2

You forgot a stat.

lebum record in the 2024 playoffs: 0-2
How about this? His record against Denver in the playoffs the last two years: 0 - 6.

I'm still trying to process that Sixers loss. I want to be pissed at the refs, but they made so many terrible plays.

I'm still trying to process that Sixers loss. I want to be pissed at the refs, but they made so many terrible plays.
Just heard the ultimate announcer jinx too. Unreal they lost that game

Saw video of LeBron's post game presser. He is someone who is very calculated in what he says and with his comments about the replay process, you have to think hes going to get some favorable whistles in game 3

Saw video of LeBron's post game presser. He is someone who is very calculated in what he says and with his comments about the replay process, you have to think hes going to get some favorable whistles in game 3
I didn't see the play he was talking about.

I am biased, but it does appear to me the Nuggets are getting the calls. But everyone knows that's how the league works. Home team that is the defending champion...the league isn't going to do you any favors so you really have to beat them. Less bitching, more winning.

Hearing LeFlop complained about the refs is hilarious. Only person to Blame for the loss is him. He had a chance to hit a wide open 3 with 15 seconds left and he bricked it. I have no clue how anyone roots for him.

The refs were letting several games "play" at the end. Fouls on both were not called and I was good with it.

He gets every favorable whistle. The fact he didn't get a offensive foul on their last play where he shoved the defender out of the way says he gets nearly every call.
Hell watch any time he drives the lane. If there is a defender near him the refs start the foul call before he even starts to take a shot.
He is easily the most assisted player ever in the NBA by the refs.

He gets every favorable whistle. The fact he didn't get a offensive foul on their last play where he shoved the defender out of the way says he gets nearly every call.
Hell watch any time he drives the lane. If there is a defender near him the refs start the foul call before he even starts to take a shot.
If he got every favorable whistle, he would have gotten one on his last basket scored

I used to believe this also. But now watching him a lot I see that he gets abused without calls regularly. He’s a lot like Shaq - so huge and powerful that he does not get the calls he deserves.

I used to believe this also. But now watching him a lot I see that he gets abused without calls regularly. He’s a lot like Shaq - so huge and powerful that he does not get the calls he deserves.
I remember this debate going on with respect to Karl Malone and John Stockton back in the day. The two Jazz stars had a reputation of being dirty and I don’t think their reputations were unfounded. They dished out a lot of rough play, but Karl, in particular, would get absolutely hammered over and over.

Some of these large, fast, physical players do essentially get fouled almost every time they touch the ball. I am not sure how else the refs can call it, though.

Jokic brothers are a menace.

wow does Minnesota look good right now. They look so much bigger than Phoenix.

wow does Minnesota look good right now. They look so much bigger than Phoenix.
They are way bigger. What team is as long as Minnesota? I agree. They look tough. A series between the T Wolves and the Nuggets could be really good.

The scoring has sure slowed down in the playoffs.

Do you remember the Pistons Bill Laimbeer? Now there was a guy who went after opposing team players.
Absolutely. The Bad Boys made thugging a style of play that spread to other teams and ultimately lead to the hands off rules that we see today.

Daryl Morey is such a whiny p**sy.

You aren't wrong, but it's also been really bad.
I don’t know. I watched game 2. I don’t have a rooting interest. I wouldn’t have known there was even an issue if it wasn’t for him complaining.

My usual dislike for Philly sports teams doesn’t carry over to the sixers. I feel bad for the franchise.

I don’t know. I watched game 2. I don’t have a rooting interest. I wouldn’t have known there was even an issue if it wasn’t for him complaining.

My usual dislike for Philly sports teams doesn’t carry over to the sixers. I feel bad for the franchise.
I'm obviously biased, but coming down the stretch of both games was bad.

Back