Nebraska Cornhuskers Sell 90,000 at Memorial Stadium for a volleyball game!

That is amamzing! As bad as the football team has been in recent years, I wonder how many times they put 90k+ fannies in the seats during those way down years.

that's unreal and impressive

Sorta , pseudo record as it wasn’t a spontaneous , crowd that attended there was some organising of schools etc and
“ let’s set a crowd record “
……

Best part is that all 90K+ would have the chance to go to Runza after the game!

Yes!!! My bread and butter serve when playing college volleyball............outside in the wind.....even better!!:)
Yeah, that was my try for an ace serve. We had to actually hold serve for a point before I would use it. I liked a floater first to setup the knuckle ball. I also only played picnic and mildly organized volleyball and was a better setter than a server.

Sorta , pseudo record as it wasn’t a spontaneous , crowd that attended there was some organising of schools etc and
……
Is a crowd at a sporting event ever spontaneous? It's not like people are chilling somewhere minding their own business and all of a sudden they look around and WTF, they're at a sporting event without ever meaning to be there.

……
Yup, that's how most records are broken. You know what it is, plan your strategy and execute.

Yup, that's how most records are broken. You know what it is, plan your strategy and execute.
Not here , lol our reputation as a sports , loving country and city is well known ) we just attend regardless )

Is a crowd at a sporting event ever spontaneous? It's not like people are chilling somewhere minding their own business and all of a sudden they look around and WTF, they're at a sporting event without ever meaning to be there.
There’s a difference between making a decision to go as a individual , and having schools given time off and then you look at the a the average attendance / event or comparing like for like and it’s obvious lol

Back