Nebraska Cornhuskers Sell 90,000 at Memorial Stadium for a volleyball game!

That's cool. Always love the intro videos.....gets the heart pumping.

Just tuned in. It’s cool, but not sure I like the idea. It’s like taking basketball out of the gym. But just to show how much I’m confused about if I like it or not, I’m hoping to see a lot of wind aided knuckleball serves.

What a pair of rallies to open the second game.

Just tuned in. It’s cool, but not sure I like the idea. It’s like taking basketball out of the gym. But just to show how much I’m confused about if I like it or not, I’m hoping to see a lot of wind aided knuckleball serves.
Better than basketball on and aircraft carrier.

Better than basketball on and aircraft carrier.
One overly competitive sailor overboard trying to save a ball from going out of bounds would put an end to that real quick.

One overly competitive sailor overboard trying to save a ball from going out of bounds would put an end to that real quick.
But Sparty.

I'm watching it now. Unreal for volleyball. $25 adult tix and $5 kids :eek: I'll be curious to see the final attendance #

IMG_0439.jpeg

That’s a big number.

If they can land a aircraft on one, I would like to think a basketball player can stay on one! 😂

If they can land a aircraft on one, I would like to think a basketball player can stay on one! 😂
I’ve seen some wicked bricks from service members. And airballs that hit the base of the hoop and skeedaddle like roaches when you hit the lights. Plus, some of us weren’t hired to turn wrenches for our brains. 😂😂

That's awesome, love seeing schools support things like this.

Nebraska always supports their teams so well. Respect.

Nebraska always supports their teams so well. Respect.
2nd biggest city in Nebraska when they have a FB game!

#GoBigRed

That is pretty awesome!

Love to see this for a women's sport and for volleyball.

As a volleyball fan, I thought this was super cool. Even if I don't like Nebraska (Big Ten foe). :LOL:

That's amazing. And a LOT of people!

I didn't get a chance to go in person, but talked to many today who did, sounds like it was an amazing atmosphere and cool idea for an event, crazy to see volleyball and a concert both setup at the same time within memorial stadium!

Turns out it was the biggest attendance for a woman's sporting event....EVER!

Back