Need a cheap all leather glove for practice sessions.

jjfcpa

Reaction score
Handicap
I typically use a Callaway Dawn Patrol or some other glove that is Cabretta leather, but I can wear through a glove (upper palm) in a week just practicing indoors. I can hit a hundred shots indoors or more in one practice session. Anyone know of a cheap Cabretta glove that might wear better?

Get a CaddyDaddy Claw and it will last a LONG time

As JB said, CaddyDaddy Claw....you could do all your gardening with it as well as use it for practice. I have one that is two years old and still is very functional. A little different texture wise at first but you don't really notice it afterwards

Callaway Fusion gloves are really good.

2nd the Claw daddy and the Fusion. Buddy had a Claw Daddy that lasted months in the sim. Thousands of swings. I recently bought the Fusion and love it.

2nd the Claw daddy and the Fusion. Buddy had a Claw Daddy that lasted months in the sim. Thousands of swings. I recently bought the Fusion and love it.
I have been using both in the SIM and both holding their own.

This may not help you immediately unless you buy two, but when one of my Caddy Daddy Claws loses a little traction (usually like 25+ rounds) I relegate it to range glove. It will last me forever, definitely long enough to get a new gamer Claw and move my previous gamer to my new range glove.

Caddy Daddy Claw is the most durable glove I’ve ever played.

Caddydaddy claws will outlast the apocalypse!

The Kirkland gloves are also nice for how cheap they are

If you want Cabretta only, mggolf is the most affordable one I've enjoyed.

Caddy daddy is NOT all leather. Beware of that since your asking specifically for all leather.

I had a Mizuno Tour glove last me from October to January and for me that was 30+ rounds.
That is all leather.

Last edited:
Another vote for Caddy Daddy, as they'll last virtually forever. The Callaway Fusion glove is also holding up very well for me right now.

Costco Kirkland dude

If you want Cabretta only, mggolf is the most affordable one I've enjoyed.
I've been using the MG Golf gloves for many, many years. They seem to wear a long time for me for a really inexpensive glove, and I have even found them to be washable.

You’ll pay a bit more for the Claw but it will last forever. I used one just on the range for two years.

Get a Caddy Daddy and it will last a long time. I’ve had same one all year and use it daily. It will outlast 6 gloves or more

Another vote for the MG if you want cheap. Seam to hold up better than the high priced name brands.

The claw is invincible if you are willing to do non leather.

Sorry on the Caddy Daddy Claw - I don't do well with synthetic gloves, but I'm going to try the MGGOLF gloves since the price is right even if they don't last a long time. I also ordered some from Costco since the price is right.

As JB said, CaddyDaddy Claw....you could do all your gardening with it as well as use it for practice. I have one that is two years old and still is very functional. A little different texture wise at first but you don't really notice it afterwards

I use my Caddy Daddy glove when I play and my Kirklands at the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back