Need some help matching a visor...

bhilton

Reaction score
Handicap
I bought this Callaway visor a couple of weeks ago, and when I got it in, I realized I don't have anything that really matches it. I thought I did, but it turns out I don't. Here is a link to the visor...

http://www.gppgolf.com/catalog/product/gallery/id/147965/image/28194/

I would assume Callaway has made a shirt that matches it somewhere, but I can't find anything with that color green. If anybody can offer any help, I would appreciate it.

IZOD has a couple of shirts that color green, I also have a pair of their pants that color, I have seen PUMA shirts on ebay that where solid black with a lime green logo on the right back shoulder, think that would look awesome with this

13-A-105-2.jpg

I think that may work ghost. I need a new Sligo shirt anyway. Now I just have to find it in a medium. Thanks.

You should ask the lady in your life. Because green goes with so many colors you silly fashion plate :alien:

You should ask the lady in your life. Because green goes with so many colors you silly fashion plate :alien:

Anything neutral (black/grey)

My thoughts exactly, matching colors is so Rickie Fowler. Just pick out some shirts that don't clash with it. I can't help you there, but that's why I married someone who isn't color blind like me.

I think that may work ghost. I need a new Sligo shirt anyway. Now I just have to find it in a medium. Thanks.

Sligo + matching = winning.

I never even thought about finding a neutral colored shirt to wear with it. I was too busy trying to find a shirt that had that same color green as the visor. I probably already have 5 or 6 neutral colored shirts in my closet that I can wear with it. That being said, I'll probably still get the Sligo shirt, if for no other reason, to have another Sligo shirt. As for my wife, I probably have more fashion sense than she does, unfortunately. She's usually the one asking me if something goes together.

Back