NES Classic Editon...

I missed it too. dang it

Clicking on add to cart does nothing lol.

ive clicked add to cart 50 times and nothing

Same here. Error after error adding to cart and then oos. Lame

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Kept getting errors as well. So pissed. Dang it.

page won't even load now. so lame. well looks like i'm waiting.

Thought I had on for a sec on Amazon. Added to cart, showed up in cart. Go to checkout, and error. Doh.

I called Meijer and asked when they expected to get some in and they said February!!!

eBay is nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I played Mario Bros 2 for 5hrs straight

I stood in line this morning at GameStop and didn't have a chance. They sold out in minutes right along with Amazon. People are already re-selling them for $200!! I'll just wait it out.

ive clicked add to cart 50 times and nothing

Same here I was with my buddy on the course, we pulled off and tried for like 15 min and no luck by either of us!

I should have waited in line, I'm gonna call the local best buy and game stop to see if they have any guess on when they'll get more in, but I'm not holding my breath!

I feel like no1 actually got this system that wanted to PLAY it. Seems like everyone that got it wanted to make a quick buck. That's sad. Ppl that do that are really ruining things like this for everyone. I don't even know anyone who has one of these and is playing it

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Will not be paying more than retail. I don't care how long it takes me to get it.

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Will not be paying more than retail. I don't care how long it takes me to get it.

Same here, hoping some more stores get some in stock, but no way I'm I going to eBay!!!

this thread makes me want to get my old console out of the box in the basement, I still ave all those games and more.

Yeah, I have a WII (modded) with just about every NES and SNES game (US and Japan) ever made. Sitting in a box in the basement. Need to break it out.

I feel like no1 actually got this system that wanted to PLAY it. Seems like everyone that got it wanted to make a quick buck. That's sad. Ppl that do that are really ruining things like this for everyone. I don't even know anyone who has one of these and is playing it

My sister and brother in law got one and cracked it open that day. Sent all sorts of pictures rubbing it in that their stores in FL had them, while I was stuck with none here in OH. Just patiently waiting for them to go on sale again...

They sold out immediately here. Anybody know if they will be releasing more?

Sold out so quick I never got one. I wanted it for Galaga.

Back