Never Compromise Dinero Putters

I read somewhere awhilr back that the reason so many people do well when they switch putters is due to that its new and they focus on the fundamentals. Then we it stops working they switch again and the cycle starts over.. very interesting. .

Either way least you have a beauty in the bag.

I've actually put in some extended practice as well, so that's surely the difference maker, but I'm also trying to demo some options for the MC and just need to get one in the bag long term. I don't really like to switch the putter around at all if I can help it. Reviews make that sort of difficult though.

I've actually put in some extended practice as well, so that's surely the difference maker, but I'm also trying to demo some options for the MC and just need to get one in the bag long term. I don't really like to switch the putter around at all if I can help it. Reviews make that sort of difficult though.

Makes sense. Since my spi began my instructor and I picked one style of putter and I committed to stay with it. I have a tendency to switch Alot. So ive actually stayed true for 2 months which is mighty impressive to me. Good to have one that you learn the feel for..

I ordered one of these, actually the the connoisseur, but I heard they are pretty much the same, beside the cosmetics. I cant wait to see it at my door

Very nice MP. Yea, this one is basically the same shape I've played for quite a while now, which makes it an easy fit. Slant neck instead of plumbers, but not a big visual change. I almost got the nerve to change my paintfill over the weekend, but chickened out. I need some new paint.

I've had my dinero a few weeks now and after the first few times undoing the Velcro one side is almost completely off. Anyone else have this issue? I guess I can sew it up but I'm afraid it'll just rip out again. Is it easy to put a magnet on and where would I get one?

Thanks! Great putter, I have the baron model and couldn't be happier.

Back