Never Compromise GM2 Exchange

Kaboodle

Reaction score
Handicap
Varies
I just bought the Never Compromise GM2 Exchange (Golfsmith: 60 bucks with free shipping code, can't beat it:act-up:). I bought the #5 34in. I would like a heads up on how good the putter is. BTW, I kicked my Scotty out of the bag..

Congrats on your purchase, but I think I would have found out about it before I bought it. Hope it works for you, let us know.

I've had one for a bit over a year - Edwin Watts was closing them out and I got the #8 (Anser 2) style. It's a very nice putter, with quality materials and a nice feel. I play mine without any weights at all, which is about a 330g head. The weight kit is very interesting, and you really can make a significant change in how the putter responds by varying how much weight you have in the two locations. I need to get mine extended a bit and then it might take a spot in my bag occasionally. Truth be known, I bought it last year before buying my Mizuno/Bettinardi to be sure I knew which headweight I wanted. The fact that it is a nice feeling putter with one of the greatest headcovers ever designed was a nice bonus.

It is a nice putter and like 92 said, you can make major changes to the head. Fell to me was good, not great and I was really surprised this last year when they finally pulled it from the market. It just never did to well for NC (Cleveland/Srixon). I think that you will definitely enjoy it if you enjoy that style of putter.

On a side note, the X-Ray line is doing extremely well for NC and will be continued in 2010

Back