New bag for the Cleveland clubs...

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
I'm now playing Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 9* driver, 15* 3 wood and the Cleveland Launcher Halo 22* 4 hybrid, Cleveland Launcher UHX irons 5 thru PW, Cleveland CBX2 48*, 52*, & 56* wedges and a Cleveland 2135 TFI Elevado putter. Just received a Cleveland cart bag to go with the clubs. Still use the OLD Ben Hogan Special sand wedge, circa 1974.

Attachments

• 1 18 20 clubs a.jpg
    1 18 20 clubs a.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 39
  • 1 18 20 clubs c.jpg
    1 18 20 clubs c.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 1 18 20 clubs b.jpg
    1 18 20 clubs b.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 1 18 20 wood head covers.jpg
    1 18 20 wood head covers.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 31
Like it!

Nice bag! Like the subdued colour scheme!

Looks great!!!!

nice bag, darker looks good

I'm now playing Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 9* driver, 15* 3 wood and the Cleveland Launcher Halo 22* 4 hybrid, Cleveland Launcher UHX irons 5 thru PW, Cleveland CBX2 48*, 52*, & 56* wedges and a Cleveland 2135 TFI Elevado putter. Just received a Cleveland cart bag to go with the clubs. Still use the OLD Ben Hogan Special sand wedge, circa 1974.

I use a Cleveland stand bag, always liked to carry my irons, i have the orange and silver bag.

Love the Hogan Special Sand Wedge - classy. Also the UHX and the rest of the Cleveland theme. Sweet.

Nice bag. Enjoy.

Looks fresh. Probably dropped your cap by 4-5 with that bad boy.

Bag looks good!

Looking good! Good choice!

GraniteRoost, I've had this same Hogan Special sand wedge since 1973. Nothing new works like this one does.

Carolina Dundee, I wish the UHX irons dropped the handy by 4 or 5. ;)

nice set up there.

Nice!

Nice set up! Turbos!

Don't need no stinkin Turbo's..... had them, these are UHX irons.

Nice dude!

Great looking setup!

Very nice setup (y)

Looks great- almost like you have a Cleveland sponsorship going on or something. lol. Awesome that you have that sick looking bag to keep your gear in, loving that black and white.

I always like the look of Cleveland bags. Never owned one but have thought about it several times.

Great looking bag...well done!

That’s a fun setup! (y)

Back