New England Members

anyone remotely interested in playing newport national on the afternoon of the 5th

gentlemen if you get a chance to play Point Sebago in casco, ME. I highly recommend it.

gentlemen if you get a chance to play Point Sebago in casco, ME. I highly recommend it.
I'll be up there for the week of the 19th. I plan on playing there twice.

Awesome time with Arydolphin today at Shaker Hills. Played ok but the company was outstanding as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got out on the Pines course at The International. Course was in great shape. My driver game? Not so much

I'll be up there for the week of the 19th. I plan on playing there twice.

awesome. hopefully you have a better day off the tee than i did.... otherwise, bring many balls. LOL. and if you find any Q-Star's they are mine!

awesome. hopefully you have a better day off the tee than i did.... otherwise, bring many balls. LOL. and if you find any Q-Star's they are mine!
Will need pic of markings or all bets are off...lol. I got 2 dozen Velocity's for fathers day so I should be good.

Got out on the Pines course at The International. Course was in great shape. My driver game? Not so much

is the pines open to the public? I live about 10 min. from there - and often play twin springs after work.

I have been wondering if the international was still open to the public at certain times. I emailed them, but no response.

is the pines open to the public? I live about 10 min. from there - and often play twin springs after work.

I have been wondering if the international was still open to the public at certain times. I emailed them, but no response.

Pines is private but The Oaks side is open for public play. I haven't seen that course yet, fortunate enough that a friend belongs. I played TS a loooooong time ago. You've got some good tracks in your back yard

maybe i will give them a call about the OAKS - see what the deal is.

yea - some decent stuff around here --

usually can find some deals out there too - played 18 with a cart at TOWNSEND RIDGE a couple weeks back for 38ish???

I have plans to play Red Tail upcoming as well. TS isnt the best but RIGHT on the way home.. and 13 to walk a quick 9........ with no crowds. I'll take it.

maybe i will give them a call about the OAKS - see what the deal is.

yea - some decent stuff around here --

usually can find some deals out there too - played 18 with a cart at TOWNSEND RIDGE a couple weeks back for 38ish???

I have plans to play Red Tail upcoming as well. TS isnt the best but RIGHT on the way home.. and 13 to walk a quick 9........ with no crowds. I'll take it.

There are a bunch of us playing Red Tail on August 1. Here's the thread if you're interested:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?68319-Unofficial-THP-Gathering-MA-2015

A friend of mine has a place up there, right off of #9 fairway. I've played it 3 times in the past and liked it a lot.

Played Franklin Park today. It was in great shape.

I was out there on Monday, really pleased with the conditioning of that course for being in the city. Some of the fairways had some bare patches in them, but the greens were good. Those greens can get really tricky if they put the pins in certain spots.

It was my first time there. I found myself shooting at the wrong green a couple times. There are a few tricky holes that screwed me out of shooting a personal best.

The first couple holes make me nervous, so close to the street, lol.

It was my first time there. I found myself shooting at the wrong green a couple times. There are a few tricky holes that screwed me out of shooting a personal best.

The first couple holes make me nervous, so close to the street, lol.

First time I was out there this year, I sliced my first drive onto the street, almost hit a car in the front windshield, it was really scary. Now I just aim way left on the first hole.

If you want to go out there on a weekday, shoot me a PM.

Cool.

I'm not a huge fan of all the random people jogging by, or hanging out on benches....but what can you do.

Looking to get a round in Saturday mid day on the south shore if anybody wants in.

Anyone play Easton CC? How would you compare it to Pine Oaks? Picking up a club at Pine Oaks today and debating where to play.

Easton is nicer than pine oaks by far but a neat little track.
I played both within past month..

Playing OSL tomorrow morning. I hope I play better than the range session I did last night.

Playing OSL tomorrow morning. I hope I play better than the range session I did last night.

They have an email coupon for $10 off tomorrow I think.

Played Pine Oaks and the first 11 holes of Easton CC today.

Both were fun tracks, Easton is in better shape, very walkable and I must play it again Very solid layout. I like Pine Oaks, played it from the Forward tees and It can be a challenge from all lengths it would be a good playing lesson course.

My putting was quite poor. If I putted better it could have been really special today especially at Easton.

They have an email coupon for $10 off tomorrow I think.

Played Pine Oaks and the first 11 holes of Easton CC today.

Both were fun tracks, Easton is in better shape, very walkable and I must play it again Very solid layout. I like Pine Oaks, played it from the Forward tees and It can be a challenge from all lengths it would be a good playing lesson course.

My putting was quite poor. If I putted better it could have been really special today especially at Easton.
Snagged coupon. Pine Oaks isn't long but it's pretty challenging. Lot's of dog legs that leave you with some long approach shots.

Played OSL yesterday, course in great shape. Hot as balls though, pedometer said 8.3 miles walked.

Back