New England Members

OITW, gr8dryv and I have one spot remaining Friday at 1:57pm at SSCC in Hingham for anyone who's interested, PM me.

Last edited:
OITW, gr8dryv and I have one spot remaining Friday at 1:57pm at SSCC in Hingham for anyone who's interested, PM me.

Son of a! I'm out. Sorry guys. Really wanted to play here. Another time soon I hope.

Anyone want to tee it up on Tuesday in the morning? I've got the day off from work, sort of itching to play outside of the city. Thought I'd throw it out here if anyone wants to get together. I'd love to go play Nicklaus at Pinehills, but their online tee times show no availability on that course, I guess they have an outing on that course on that day.

Anybody in any leagues? I'm filling in at a league a buddy of mine plays in...Also, I'm looking to join one in the near future.

Looking to play Thursday and Friday this week - anyone around? Was trying to get free early this week but looks like a rough start to the week at work.

Probably looking at Red Tail or Shaker Hills for one of the days.

Looking to play Thursday and Friday this week - anyone around? Was trying to get free early this week but looks like a rough start to the week at work.

Probably looking at Red Tail or Shaker Hills for one of the days.

If it's Friday what time are you looking at playing? I get out of work on Fridays at 1pm but both courses are an hour and 15 to hour and a half for me.

Not 100% sure. I may need to pick my wife up at the train station, so that might make me have to play a morning round. I'll let you know.

Had a great time teeing it up with OITW Friday and Saturday. Man can golf his ball, especially with his 3W. Unfortunately our imitation of speed golf influenced by an fast approaching thunderstorm kept him from a great back 9 score on the 18th hole Saturday.

I'm playing Franklin CC Tuesday AM; hopefully I show up with a B+ or better game so I don't get dusted again. Tough track.

Played Stonebridge in Goffstown, NH this weekend (right next to Manchester). Really nice track, greens in great shape.

Played 18 at Sebago golf course today. Course in excellent shape. Playing 36 on Wednesday.

I had the pleasure of playing with 3 older ladies, one of them was the female club champion. She had game. It was an enjoyable round.

If you're heading to Wentworth Hills anytime soon, make sure to bring your divot tool. I've never seen so many unrepaired ball marks :beat-up:. Other than that, the course was in nice shape.

If you're heading to Wentworth Hills anytime soon, make sure to bring your divot tool. I've never seen so many unrepaired ball marks :beat-up:. Other than that, the course was in nice shape.

Pet Peeve Number 1!! Every pin flag should have a reminder on it.

Pet Peeve Number 1!! Every pin flag should have a reminder on it.
Funny you mention that, pins at Sebago have reminders on them. I have to say it's the first time I've ever seen that.

Couple phone pics, poor quality
baa4c7e2f656b0dbf4abc191fb08d21f.jpg
0089ef7ab86ad4e1445d119279ca8c4d.jpg

birdied the hole on the bottom picture there. only birdie of my round.....

tried to layup on the top pic. and then found the trouble. and then a bunker and then skulled. ugghhh.

birdied the hole on the bottom picture there. only birdie of my round.....

tried to layup on the top pic. and then found the trouble. and then a bunker and then skulled. ugghhh.
Course is a decent test. Didn't use many clubs though. I'll move back to the blues tomorrow. #3 has a small pond that requires a 250 yard carry if you go driver, fairway runs out at 220. I dunked 2 balls and gave up, went with 3w

Last edited:
3083594ff8b5b132b2eec267b35031f2.jpg

Played Hawthorn CC in Dartmouth on Saturday for the first time. I was impressed with the shape of the greens, especially for the price for 9 ($25 with a cart). The fairways were in decent shape, the tee boxes were ok. I'm glad I didn't walk though as I didn't realize there was so much elevation change, and a 47mi drive from the 6th green to the 7th tee. Nice little 9 hole track though.

ohhh yea, raised tee box right? i found the bunker on the left and was forced to lay up cause i'm garbage out of the bunkers.

ohhh yea, raised tee box right? i found the bunker on the left and was forced to lay up cause i'm garbage out of the bunkers.
Yup, I was pissed because I couldn't carry it.

Where is Sebago?

Any suggestions for a course close to Lakeville that is open around 6am for 9 holes and has showers? Working down there on Thursday.

Also, looking at getting a 1:30ish tee time at Braintree on Friday if anyone is interested.

Back