New England Members

I didn’t know there was a top golf coming to the area. It is a fun night out. Not real golf but a good time.

I've never been to a Top Golf....looks like fun.

I’ve never been either but seems like a fun night out.

Lol...guess it's gonna be a while. I just searched and the closest one to me is 130 Mi!

Any other Members of Sterling National on here? Or if Anyone ever wants to play it... seems like we are always looking for a 4th... or an 8th.... to join us.

Got out and played The Ranch today. Such a fun course and it’s always in great shape.

I've played there several times. I enjoy that course every time I go.

My 2 week Ireland vacation began a few days ago, mostly just kicking back with my wife Kim but have a few rounds scheduled soon with some crazy guys.

At the Needle in Dublin.
58287515-D65B-47C4-87E7-687DDEEE7286.jpeg
2E73A701-612F-4418-BD68-B264527DAF0E.jpeg

Here’s the three guys I’m playing with Monday, have a set of rental clubs being delivered before the round. This is gonna be fun, three completely insane Irish nuts. LOL.

99C71C09-B7EB-4D30-9B5A-28FF626E3163.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s my rental bag, also have a Vokey SM7 52 and 60 ordered just in case. Do I break 83? I’m an 8. I play Callaway CF19 irons so at least that’s good. NAAS Golf Club, rain is here everyday.

1ADC74E7-541B-41E3-AE41-C6EC7548E2CF.png

Here’s my rental bag, also have a Vokey SM7 52 and 60 ordered just in case. Do I break 83? I’m an 8. I play Callaway CF19 irons so at least that’s good. NAAS Golf Club, rain is here everyday.

View attachment 9118859
Have fun in Ireland was out there in July golfing and traveling

afcd48a4b27d4f60a358f38b2c7e14b6.jpg

In that state where I don’t have work flexibility to head south and the winter kicks you in the teeth, I’ll play all year but it’s cold out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks pretty ingenious

I played yesterday on the cape. It was about 40* at 9ish when we teed off. It got to be pretty nice on the front 9 then the wind picked up on the back and it seemed cooler. I was going o play today but decided it was a bit to cool and windy (mostly windy) and will hold off until probably Wednesday.

I played yesterday on the cape. It was about 40* at 9ish when we teed off. It got to be pretty nice on the front 9 then the wind picked up on the back and it seemed cooler. I was going o play today but decided it was a bit to cool and windy (mostly windy) and will hold off until probably Wednesday.

It's always the darned wind. If the sun's out and no wind, it's comfortable out in the low 40s.

For me if the sun is out and their is no wind I am comfortable into the upper 30s if I am walking. It is always the darn wind.
walking and carrying for me warms me up. As long as my head is covered. I'll wear ski caps in summer with shorts in cool places.

I'm already jonesing to play. 30's and windy this weekend. Next weekend looks good. Mid 40s may try to get out. About 50 on weds

Closing day at Dutch Elm Golf Course , 37 degrees with a 30 mph wind, and snow flurries on 18.
Dressed for it and it wasn't that bad, walking helps a lot.

For me if the sun is out and their is no wind I am comfortable into the upper 30s if I am walking. It is always the darn wind.

Thats exactly it. The wind makes it many times worse.

Supposed to be near 50 this saturday. May get out and play

I agree with you all about the wind. 30s and sunny with no wind is easily doable. When I won't play is if the greens are frozen.

Back