New from Florida panhandle

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I grew up in Niceville and went to college in Pensacola. Live in SW GA but I will always consider NW FL home.

Welcome, loved living in the panhandle.

:welcome:

Welcome and play twice as much so you can catch up for lost time

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! What courses do you play? I played Shalimar many moons ago.

Welcome! What courses do you play? I played Shalimar many moons ago.

I'm a member at the FWB City course Soni mostly play there. I playbShalimar sometimes too. It's a pretty challenging layout. It's actually closed right now until October for a pretty major renovation.

Welcome and welcome back to the game

I'm a member at the FWB City course Soni mostly play there. I playbShalimar sometimes too. It's a pretty challenging layout. It's actually closed right now until October for a pretty major renovation.
I have played all those as I lived in FWB, left in 2005 but have been back a few times to play the muni. I vaca in Destin alot. Played all the courses out that way. Also used to play a course over in Navarre alot back in the day

Welcome!

I have played all those as I lived in FWB, left in 2005 but have been back a few times to play the muni. I vaca in Destin alot. Played all the courses out that way. Also used to play a course over in Navarre alot back in the day
Hidden creek I assume... I haven't played there in a pretty long time.

Hidden creek I assume... I haven't played there in a pretty long time.
Thats it, I worked for DRS, Formerly Metric Systems back then. They had a manufacturing HQ right across from Burton Golf Bags, but at the Beal Street facility

Thats it, I worked for DRS, Formerly Metric Systems back then. They had a manufacturing HQ right across from Burton Golf Bags, but at the Beal Street facility
My in-laws had a really good friend that used to work at Metric, probably late 80s through 90s. Wayne Armstrong was his name.

Welcome to THP, @Turbodog384! Jump right in, happy to have you.

Welcome to THP. And FL. Great state to live in! I’m in Jax on the “First Coast”. This heat will pound you in June, July and August. Hence my dawn patrol tee times during the summer. But once that passes the weather is fantastic. Shorts in Dec!

Hi from NE FL

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Back