New from Seattle/Tacoma

Sister and brother-in-law live in Everett - just recently moved to the other side of the Puget Sound on Mission Beach in Tulalip. Just played Everett C.C. And Battle Creek when I visited them in February
I just moved to Everett and played Battle Creek last weekend. Pretty course but for whatever reason always has my number.

I just moved to Everett and played Battle Creek last weekend. Pretty course but for whatever reason always has my number.

Haven't taken the tape off the whiskers yet but may need to use this a few times this season, especially when I golf with Huskies. Go Cougs.

Cougar Head Cover.jpg

I thought it was really pretty. Oh it definitely had my number too for the first round of the season. Loved the Par 3 on the Back 9, with the green protected by the big boulder, hitting from an elevated tee box to an elevated green. Thought it was great!

Haven't taken the tape off the whiskers yet but may need to use this a few times this season, especially when I golf with Huskies. Go Cougs.

View attachment 9073751
I use to live in Kent when I first moved over here from Pullman, near Lake Meridian. Welcome to THP, Cougs are always welcome ;)

Go Cougs!

I thought it was really pretty. Oh it definitely had my number too for the first round of the season. Loved the Par 3 on the Back 9, with the green protected by the big boulder, hitting from an elevated tee box to an elevated green. Thought it was great!
That's their signature hole! My friends were dying because I pulled one into the woods about 30 yards to the right of the green and just happened to be on the Golf God's good side that day, ricocheted off an unseen tree perfectly and landed just short of the green. Got up and down for par when I should have been playing for double bogey at that point 😅

Welcome to THP!

I'm still trying to figure out how to not "wrestle" through every shot... I still coach wrestling, and at 40 I'm working on getting into good enough shape to wrestle in some of the opens or old guy events. That's what I keep telling myself at least. 20-30 lbs to go, and a lot of conditioning :LOL:

My Dad, former Air Force pilot and retired Colonel, wanted me to go to the Academy but I wasn't interested at the time. No real regrets but I wonder how that would have turned out. I weigh the same as my college days. I usually wrestled at my natural weight of 190 and rarely dropped down to 177. I had no problem leaving wrestling behind. Unlike basketball or soccer, Its not like you would ask your buddies to go have a pick-up wrestling match after work, unless you are a coach and competing in Sr. events.

Welcome to THP! Can't wait to follow you on your journey!

That's their signature hole! My friends were dying because I pulled one into the woods about 30 yards to the right of the green and just happened to be on the Golf God's good side that day, ricocheted off an unseen tree perfectly and landed just short of the green. Got up and down for par when I should have been playing for double bogey at that point 😅
Hahaha love it! I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t end up right of the green in that tree line too 😂 I, too, was able to find it - but trust me, it was NOT a good lie AT ALL unlike yours 😂 that’s awesome.

I use to live in Kent when I first moved over here from Pullman, near Lake Meridian. Welcome to THP, Cougs are always welcome ;)

Go Cougs!

I'm on the West Hill but know the area. Technically I live in unincorporated King County, a few blocks south of the City of Kent boarder and I pay Federal Way School District taxes. Go figure.

My Dad, former Air Force pilot and retired Colonel, wanted me to go to the Academy but I wasn't interested at the time. No real regrets but I wonder how that would have turned out. I weigh the same as my college days. I usually wrestled at my natural weight of 190 and rarely dropped down to 177. I had no problem leaving wrestling behind. Unlike basketball or soccer, Its not like you would ask your buddies to go have a pick-up wrestling match after work, unless you are a coach and competing in Sr. events.

I coach at a public high school on the academy :) I've only been playing golf for 3 full summers now, so still a lot to learn! Been on wrestling mats for 30 years either as a competitor or a coach, so far more comfortable there.

Welcome to THP! There are a bunch of us over 60 guys on here!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP - a great, great bunch of folks here, men, women, and maybe too old people (myself in that group). Play well, laugh, enjoy the game.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back