New Game Golf system

Love this!
anyone seen this pretty neat addition to Game golf? They partnered with Golf Pride on this.

game2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

anyone seen this pretty neat addition to Game golf? They partnered with Golf Pride on this.

game2.jpg

That looks awesome, but what if you need to change grips? Does the tag come out easy?

game2.jpg

Looks like a great idea. However it would be a real PITA with people like myself who blow their grips on with air.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Paladin/insights/share/81e22f72d3

Game Golf recently began tying the stats into the Strokes Gained metric, which is incredibly eye-opening. Put in, say, your target handicap, and really see where you do better or worse than a golfer of a comparable skill level or the level you'd like to be at.

Much as I've been working on getting better off the tee, the fact is my putting is straight up bad compared to where I'd like to be.

Also, I've had a chance to mess around with the Game Golf Live system. Basically your tagger connects to your phone via Bluetooth, and as a result you can see yardages in real time. It is nice to be able to see if you missed tagging a shot or getting an idea of how far you're hitting certain shots, but I'm not sure how useful the information is in the moment. I could see if being useful if everyone in your group is using Game Golf, or for playing lessons, but otherwise it's just kinda nice to have.

Has anyone had any issues loading Game Golf today? I've transferred a round however the home page partially opens then I am just getting a back screen with the loading symbol and nothing happening.

Has anyone had any issues loading Game Golf today? I've transferred a round however the home page partially opens then I am just getting a back screen with the loading symbol and nothing happening.

Mine is doing the same on iMac/Safari.

Looks like a great idea. However it would be a real PITA with people like myself who blow their grips on with air.
I am not so sure. I think there will be a little gap where you slip in sensor so there could possibly be that little hole under where the sensor goes in because it still has to screw in.

Mine is doing the same on iMac/Safari.

I emailed their tech support. They have carried out a update and there maybe one or two issues using Safari. They recommended I clear the Cache and then reload the page. It is now working again. They also suggested using a different browser. I tried again with Safari and its all working fine now.

I just joined the Game Golf Family!

Amazon has the classic listed for $119 and Golf Galaxy price matched it. My unit is charging and I can't wait to get out for 9 holes this afternoon!

Is there a sticky somewhere in this thread that has other THPers that I can add to my Game Golf family?

I don't know that there's a dedicated thread for it, but I can be found under the same handle I have on here.

I have two rounds in the book!

My first round, I was OCD about tagging, and was completely out of my routine. I wasn't even taking practice shots.

Today, I played with a foursome and forgot to tag the "Gimmes". Easy enough fix. I am really liking the system so far!

Is there any way to look up people by their nickname vs their real name? I've added a few THPers via their nickname, but they show up in my friends list under their real name. Going to be tough to keep track of everyone.

Had anyone had the little rubber port cover come off. Mines basically torn/crumbled so now the ports exposed. Is it worth contacting GG about it I'm in Aus so I doubt theres anything they can do for me...

Had anyone had the little rubber port cover come off. Mines basically torn/crumbled so now the ports exposed. Is it worth contacting GG about it I'm in Aus so I doubt theres anything they can do for me...

Yes, mine broke off several months ago and it hasn't made a difference. I'd guess it's to waterproof the USB port. I also managed to snap the belt clip off so now I just keep it in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might actually prefer mine to come off. I have the hardest time getting the dumb thing open!

Haha playing all winter just had me a bit worried. Never to fear emailed the CS and they said don't stress we'll send out the parts you need to Aus! Great service.

some awesome customer service from game golf. I recently traded for the system with someone on here and I lost the usb cord. I emailed customer service to see how I could purchase one and they told me that they would just send me it at no charge. That is high quality.

Mine arrived on Friday. Im looking forward to getting out with it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I've tried looking up THPer's as well and not having any luck.

Welcome to the group. The system is great!

Feel free to add me. My name is True FX.

I have added a few people from here by their THP name, but it resolves to their real names. I have no idea to keep track of all the THPers. I haven't met everyone and don't know them by name yet.

I really think I want to try these.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group. The system is great!

Feel free to add me. My name is True FX.

I have added a few people from here by their THP name, but it resolves to their real names. I have no idea to keep track of all the THPers. I haven't met everyone and don't know them by name yet.
Lim registered under my real name---robcanady---if anyone is interested in seeing some high scores and interesting stats (none posted yet)

Think I posted awhile back "Misike_" is my gamegolf name.

Back