New Game Golf system

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
I'm impressed, could be a very very cool device if it functions as advertised.

Will be interested to see what market price is for this. I see the $149 if pledging but not sure if that will be after release price, I think it will be higher than that.

I'm impressed, could be a very very cool device if it functions as advertised.

Will be interested to see what market price is for this. I see the $149 if pledging but not sure if that will be after release price, I think it will be higher than that.

And there's a yearly subscription as well.

This looks really cool.

I think this would be freaking awesome

TapaTalk from the iPhone

this is really cool if it works well and the yearly subscription isn't a ton i would def be interested in trying this out.

Looks quite a bit like what us early SGX adopters were promised. I am all in on something like this. Looks incredible

Heard about this on PGA Tour Radio this morning and checked out the website. Looks like a great idea, but not something I could spend the money on right now.

That looks sweet. I would love to see a review of it, but definitely on the future ponder list!

Consider me very intrigued!! Looks like a neat little device.

Looks like it will retail for $249 and that will include a 1 year subscription. Have not yet seen what the annual subscription is after that.

I like the idea in general but it could get a little more complicated then how it looks

I like the idea in general but it could get a little more complicated then how it looks

Look at the Irishman telling us to back off the product made by an Irishman. This makes me nervous lol

Look at the Irishman telling us to back off the product made by an Irishman. This makes me nervous lol

they prob bought him a pint last week to get him behind the product!

Could not resist, had to sign up to give this one a try. Sounds like the perfect practice tool

Thats a great concept, $250 is a little steep but its a very awesome sound device. The birds eye view of shots would be "interesting" lol

This looks really sweet!! I'm tempted to give them the $149 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks really sweet!! I'm tempted to give them the $149 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So am I. I just sent a message to them indiegogo.com to see if they had an idea of possible subscription prices.

Just checking burnout from my my phone. Do you have to put a little adapter in the butt of the club before every shot?

Just checking burnout from my my phone. Do you have to put a little adapter in the butt of the club before every shot?

No, there is one for each club.

They give you a whole set and it is club specific and marked for each of the clubs. Looks like you put them in and they stay in there.

Very quick response from the CEO:

thumbnail.png
John McGuire said 1 minute
It will $50 — Retail is $249 which includes a 12 Month subscription — then after 12 months — $50 annual — Thank you for supporting us

thumbnail.png
Erik Dokken said 4 minutes(private)
This seems very cool. Any idea what the yearly subscription price will be?

Golf buddy GPS + this and you can walk 18 in 2 hours!

Thanks gents and thanks for the info Howzat.

Think of the ultimate devise... Each thing in the butt of the club is like one of those 3bays GSA things that tracks all the specific data associated with each swing.

All kidding aside, this is EXTREMELY intriguing

Back