New Golf Pants Fashion?

I Hate You GIF
It's okay. We're a judgement free zone.
The funny thing is, this is how people act about joggers when the reality is it could get this much worse.
As your thread has shown, it can always get worse.

I mean, if I could find a pair of combat boot golf shoes I could maybe blouse them over the top like BDUs. I'm just not sure combat golf is a thing yet.

BDU.jpg

Hell no.

Does every pair come with velcro laced shoes? Because if not I'm out.

These are not a good look.

they do have an island resort look/feel to them

but definitely not for everyone...

Last edited:
Just a little shorter and we’re almost there. 🤢

FE198677-D9BF-4598-AF82-8A7A181FD0D4.jpeg

Nope. They wear too baggy and short for me.

Hard no for me. I am not wearing joggers either though. I don’t care if other people wear them but those things are just ugly.

Nope. They wear too baggy and short for me.
Baggy and short sound perfect for a short fat guy, I might need to check these out 🤪

Absolutely not!! But I may have a pair of these Puma GRYLBL Pants being delivered tomorrow.

1700010100510.png

Better garb can be found in a thrift store.

We mock it now.. but when I was a kid I wore really baggy pants and belt that hung down my leg. So. Who knows.

My only question is--Wouldn't your ankles get cold?

We mock it now.. but when I was a kid I wore really baggy pants and belt that hung down my leg. So. Who knows.
With a wallet strapped to your belt loop with a chain? Say what you will, that style actually looked good when paired with my XXL t-shirt. It was like a kite on a windy day.

With a wallet strapped to your belt loop with a chain? Say what you will, that style actually looked good when paired with my XXL t-shirt. It was like a kite on a windy day.
This it.. and flipped up hair in the front. Lolol

I am more and more convinced that former Nike shoe designers are slowly taking over Adidas’ design team

Back