New Golf Pants Fashion?

Gives a rare 1-2 punch of showing off your fancy belt and your tanned ankles. I fail to see the problem here.
Tell me that when you see what us FL people see of "tanned" ankles from the midwesterners and your people down here.

Board Chair: “a lot of golfers hate joggers how can we make them worse to seem better?”
Marketing Director: “add sweatpants to the equation”
Genius Yes GIF by Bounce

Board Chair: “a lot of golfers hate joggers how can we make them worse to seem better?”
Marketing Director: “add sweatpants to the equation”
I am still completely convinced that both Nike and adidas golf designers are desperate to get moved out of that segment, and design the weirdest **** possible.

I am still completely convinced that both Nike and adidas golf designers are desperate to get moved out of that segment, and design the weirdest **** possible.
They can’t believe they keep ******* stuff up and getting more responsibilities

Oh No, Hard No...

they seem to be trying to be pants that are cool, but I already have shorts which are cool.

Tell me that when you see what us FL people see of "tanned" ankles from the midwesterners and your people down here.
Point conceded. I haven’t quite forgotten what the sun looks like, but it’s getting close.
Animated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: JB
These are spec spot on what my grandmothers golf pants looked like.

Why are men willing to wear them?

Grandmother issues, maybe?

Capri's are Capno.

I just love that I saw the thread title, thought “can’t wait for @Canadan to weigh in on this” and then saw who created the thread..

I just love that I saw the thread title, thought “can’t wait for @Canadan to weigh in on this” and then saw who created the thread..
I was looking for some good black friday deals.

I wasn't expecting to blacklist an entire brand... but here we are.

I'm a big no go on these. The relaxed cuff makes zero sense. But people yell at my pants so more power to anyone wearing these. Solidarity with non normal pants lol

loose fit joggers. Might as well wear my PJs to play golf in.

Travis Mathew? Length looks correct.

I don’t know what those are trying to be, but that ain’t it.

Heck no!!

Back