:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Please don't tell me that you think College Football is overrated like your husband does. Haha
Yes, yes I do 🤣

Hello enemy.

#GoBears and welcome to THP!! :p

Hello everyone!!! My husband, @Davidhibler has been a member for a bit so I decided to tag along and see what all the hype is about. I've been playing for a little under 2 years and absolutely love it! My favorite course so far is Tobacco Road in North Carolina. Have a wonderful day!
Welcome to THP!! Seen @Davidhibler has jumped in guns a blazing (literally) so you should as well.

@PackersGirl the real question is, have you stole his awesome ball marker yet?

Last edited:
Welcome to THP and Go Pack Go!

Welcome again! But this time saying it in your intro thread!

And already an Albatross Club member! Nice!

Go Seahawks!

Welcome to THP!

When you have a chance, tell us more about this Tobacco Road place....
It's a Mike Strantz course in North Carolina near Pinehurst. The greens are crazy, along with waste areas and bunkers everywhere. The course beat me up but to say we had fun is an understatement. Even though I was stuck in a 30ft deep waste area (The pit of despair as I call it), I still had an awesome time. It is a must play for sure!

It's a Mike Strantz course in North Carolina near Pinehurst. The greens are crazy, along with waste areas and bunkers everywhere. The course beat me up but to say we had fun is an understatement. Even though I was stuck in a 30ft deep waste area (The pit of despair as I call it), I still had an awesome time. It is a must play for sure!
20201013_132246.jpg
You mean this pit of despair?

Welcome to THP!! Seen @Davidhibler has jumped in guns a blazing (literally) so you should as well.

@PackersGirl the real question is, have you stole his awesome ball marker yet?
That ball marker is the best one I have ever seen! He keeps it under lock and key but eventually he'll let his guard down 🤣

That ball marker is the best one I have ever seen! He keeps it under lock and key but eventually he'll let his guard down 🤣
It is awesome.

Finally the better Hibler half joins THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Go Pack Go!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

We always need more Packer fans !!!

welcome to THP ⛳

Back