Dang another packer fa. :oops: er I mean Welcome to THP! It was nice of you to let him win today!
I have to let him win occasionally. His ego (or clubs) would take a hard hit if I beat him all the time! 🀣

Btw any chance you can have Rogers and Adams sit out this week? Asking for a friend..

Dang another packer fa. :oops: er I mean Welcome to THP! It was nice of you to let him win today!

Oh, you’re β€œthat” @Steve2100 ?

Oh yeah, I know you-lol-was just giving you some good natured ribbing, glad it was recieved that way, haha.

Oh, you’re β€œthat” @Steve2100 ?

Oh yeah, I know you-lol-was just giving you some good natured ribbing, glad it was recieved that way, haha.
No worries your one of my favs on here

Btw any chance you can have Rogers and Adams sit out this week? Asking for a friend..

As a Browns fan I thought it was damn decent of the Steelers to sit Bug Ben. Of course if we win we likely have to play them the week after too, with Big Ben.

2021 will be the Browns year! Just probably won’t show until 2022.

Oh, you're a Bears fan? I'm so sorry! 🀣 I have always loved watching the Packers play Da Bears...no matter the rankings, it's a great game.

awesome!!! welcome :)

:welcome: from the Frozen North!

Welcome to THP! Your husband is a good guy in these parts!

Welcome to THP!

Hello everyone!!! My husband, @Davidhibler has been a member for a bit so I decided to tag along and see what all the hype is about. I've been playing for a little under 2 years and absolutely love it! My favorite course so far is Tobacco Road in North Carolina. Have a wonderful day!
Hey, welcome to THP, and welcome to the Albatross Club!

I am a @Davidhibler fan!

Welcome aboard.:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Pretty cools favorite course you have.

Oh snap...getting checked up on! Haha, just kidding and wish my wife would sign up.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Might I say you are very good looking, as is the lucky gentleman in your avatar;)
And dont forget to check it the Albatross club!
Way to get the household AC membership going! Also if you haven't already, don't forget to introduce her to you know who in the other thread :ROFLMAO:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP! Please don't tell me that you think College Football is overrated like your husband does. Haha

Welcome to THP!

When you have a chance, tell us more about this Tobacco Road place....

Back