New Labgolf Putter

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc

I could never afford it but this looks intriguing for blade putter!

It would take a lot for me to gett used to standing over this putter. Lot going above and beyond the non-traditional hosel placement.

Interesting take on a center shaft putter... I don't know how it would feel, but I'd give it a shot given the chance.

I get it. Trying to separate themselves from the crowd with a very classic blade. I would do a lot differently.

Interesting view at address. It's like a magician wand making the head float. I'd give it a shot.

1673473607557.png

Last edited:
what the hell does hyper-engineered mean?

This is what it looks like when the pretty girl you know goes just a little too far with cosmetic surgery.

Not sure I'm too keen on this design 😲 Aren't most blade putters designed for that stroke that has a bit of an arc to it? So how does LAB tackle that idea? :unsure:

I don’t hate it. I’m not a center shafted putter type but it’s outside the box and that’s good.

Hmm. Honestly not sure how I feel about that. Would have to see it in person.

Not going to win any beauty contests but I would certainly give it a try.

I give 'em credit, they're not afraid to defy conventions!

haha this looks as if I assembled a putter based on zero design technique and used my caveman brain to drill holes.

If it cut a stroke or two off my handicap I would game it!

Truss me on that, it's ugly.

Hyper

Engineered

That helicopter is an engineering marvel much like that putter.

It's defintely interesting though. I putt heads up anyway, so I could care less what the putter looks like after alignment.

Back