New Member - How Yinz Doing??

Welcome, hoping that you will see that the members of this page will help you and your game. They will also give great info on "new products" from all the major golf companies along with the little guys. Lastly, join the Albatross Club (see the link on the TOP), first off part of your membership fee goes to St. Judes Childrens Hospital, secondly it will give you access to contest for gear, trips, secret Santa, pick'em, fantasy golf.
So are yinz in Pittsburgh local or surrounding area? I have relatives in St. Michael, South Fork, Wimber, Richland.

Welcome to THP. Sorry to hear about your Mom ALS is nasty. I am glad that this place can provide some respite. I think it does for all of us.

Welcome to THP!! Pittsburgh is such a great city... vastly underrated IMO.

Now I want to go to Fat Heads and get a Southside Slopes Headwich. It might be my fav sandwich ever.

Welcome to THP. I am really sorry to hear about your mother. I lost mine to that same relentless disease about 7 years ago.

Ah man, I’m sorry to hear that. Relentless is certainly an apt description.

Welcome, hoping that you will see that the members of this page will help you and your game. They will also give great info on "new products" from all the major golf companies along with the little guys. Lastly, join the Albatross Club (see the link on the TOP), first off part of your membership fee goes to St. Judes Childrens Hospital, secondly it will give you access to contest for gear, trips, secret Santa, pick'em, fantasy golf.
So are yinz in Pittsburgh local or surrounding area? I have relatives in St. Michael, South Fork, Wimber, Richland.

My game will take any help it can get, haha! I’ll definitely check the Albatross Club out.

Pretty Pittsburgh local. We are in the South Hills - Peters Township area.

Welcome to THP!! Pittsburgh is such a great city... vastly underrated IMO.

Now I want to go to Fat Heads and get a Southside Slopes Headwich. It might be my fav sandwich ever.

Super underrated wings! Best bar food in the South Side.

Weather aside, I do really enjoy Pittsburgh. Just gotta make it through these months. Spring is around the corner!

Super underrated wings! Best bar food in the South Side.

Weather aside, I do really enjoy Pittsburgh. Just gotta make it through these months. Spring is around the corner!
Yessir... suffering right there with you up in Syracuse. If our summer schedule aligns we try to make it down there for a baseball game each year. By far my fav stadium in MLB. Have been to a Syracuse/Pitt game or 2 as well.

:welcome:

Yessir... suffering right there with you up in Syracuse. If our summer schedule aligns we try to make it down there for a baseball game each year. By far my fav stadium in MLB. Have been to a Syracuse/Pitt game or 2 as well.

PNC is great! The on-field product leaves a lot to be desired but they may be entering a few year window in which they can compete. And then Cruz and co. will end up Yankees, Dodgers, Astros, etc.

Pitt hoops is teetering on the verge of respectability again, finally. Capel might just have turned it around. Good recruiting class coming in. They need to sneak into the tournament this year. Pitt/Cuse is one of the best rivalries in college hoops when both teams are relevant.

Welcome to THP. You will love interacting with this place.

Welcome to THP!

I went to I.U.P. and all of my roommates were from the Pitt area and my wife is from Pitt, so I have heard yinz sooooo much. They would make fun of this Philly guy for saying "yous" lol...so I can't say too much.

Yinz and pop.....uuuggghhh

I went to I.U.P. and all of my roommates were from the Pitt area and my wife is from Pitt, so I have heard yinz sooooo much. They would make fun of this Philly guy for saying "yous" lol...so I can't say too much.

Yinz and pop.....uuuggghhh

Hahahaha. I use yinz jest more than anything else. It’s certainly not a part of my daily dialect. I go back and forth on pop. I’d say the “Pittsburghese” I use the most would be gumband, jaggers, slippy.

I really liked that course. Probably played that more than any other along with Frosty Valley.

Frosty has a great little range.

Hard to go wrong with Lindenwood. They can pretty much always get ya out, no matter how crowded. Keep it in really good shape. Each nine is a bit different (red is probably my favorite). Always working to improve the course.

My buddy I golf most with is on the other side of the city. We play Lindenwood and Totteridge the most. Try to mix it up as much as possible but those are the go-to’s. Totteridge is probably my favorite public not named Mystic in the area.

Back