New Member - How Yinz Doing??

PPFour12

2023 Data Experience! Grandaddy X 🤯
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What’s up, friends?

Longtime follower, new member (duh). Happy to dive into the deep end. Quick about me - I’m from Pittsburgh, 33 years old. Been playing this great game for about 15 years now. Honestly, golf means more to me now than ever. Moved back home when my dear mother was diagnosed with ALS in March of 2022. The links serve as a form of therapy, a release when the going gets tough. I take her out on the course with me when the weather is nice - she loves riding along. We have a blast.

This has always seemed like a wonderful community. Anyone else from the Pittsburgh, WV, Ohio area? Looking forward to getting to know ya folks!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP man!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to :thp:. Quite a few golfers around here that meet those requirements.

:welcome:

Here’s a thread that has quite a few locals within.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to thp

Welcome @PPFour12 !!

Glad you decided to join. Love that you get to use golf as therapy and a way to enjoy the day with your mother sometimes. Happy to have you here.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:enjoy that time with your mom! Great idea to get her out and about to spend time on the course together!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP from a Hershey neighbor!

What’s up, friends?

Longtime follower, new member (duh). Happy to dive into the deep end. Quick about me - I’m from Pittsburgh, 33 years old, lawyer by trade. Been playing this great game for about 15 years now. Honestly, golf means more to me now than ever. Moved back home when my dear mother was diagnosed with ALS in March of 2022. The links serve as a form of therapy, a release when the going gets tough. I take her out on the course with me when the weather is nice - she loves riding along. We have a blast.

This has always seemed like a wonderful community. Anyone else from the Pittsburgh, WV, Ohio area? Looking forward to getting to know ya folks!

Welcome to THP.

Hey! Cincinnati here (who dey!)

Welcome to THP!

Oh, I wish I could say much. I try hard to dislike Joey B. but he makes it really difficult. Total gamer. I’ll take solace in being in attendance for the Carson Palmer ACL tear game. Cincy fans were none too kind that evening, haha.

Thanks for all of the kind wishes!

Oh, I wish I could say much. I try hard to dislike Joey B. but he makes it really difficult. Total gamer. I’ll take solace in being in attendance for the Carson Palmer ACL tear game. Cincy fans were none too kind that evening, haha.

Thanks for all of the kind wishes!
hahahaha, they are a fair bit more polite now, since there's less things to hate about the franchise!!

Looking forward to future banter in the NFL thread!

Back