New Member TE HL3 Giveaway

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, so coming back from #TheGrandaddy, I have all of my old equipment, and by old, I mean only 1 season use, which all will be gone today, except 1 club, which is only a half of season of use. I won this club through this forum, so what a better way to give it back to someone on this forum. It is a Tour Edge HL3 4 hybrid. It seriously looks brand new. I don't feel right selling it since I won it here, so it's time for a giveaway!

How to Qualify:

If you are a 1st time Albatross Member for the 2019 AC Membership, you are able to enter.

How to Enter:

Tell me and THP what you hope to gain from the community. This community has given me so much, from gear to most importantly memories. I have gained a wealth of knowledge about gear and accessories from the community as well. So, let's hear your story y'all and I will do a random drawing for those that enter.

Deadline:

Jan. 1, 2019. So let's get those new AC memberships purchased guys!!!

1043900-2-1-7-0-0-0-0-0-13.jpg

Great giveaway Scott!!b

Thanks for giving back. Good on you!!

This is pretty awesome. Well done ReNest

Great idea for a giveaway Scott!

Cool giveaway bro!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cool Deal bud, best of luck to the new guys!

Great gesture and awesome giveaway!

Very cool of you!

This is incredibly nice of you to do for new members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so coming back from #TheGrandaddy, I have all of my old equipment, and by old, I mean only 1 season use, which all will be gone today, except 1 club, which is only a half of season of use. I won this club through this forum, so what a better way to give it back to someone on this forum. It is a Tour Edge HL3 4 hybrid. It seriously looks brand new. I don't feel right selling it since I won it here, so it's time for a giveaway!

How to Qualify:

If you are a 1st time Albatross Member for the 2019 AC Membership, you are able to enter.

How to Enter:

Tell me and THP what you hope to gain from the community. This community has given me so much, from gear to most importantly memories. I have gained a wealth of knowledge about gear and accessories from the community as well. So, let's hear your story y'all and I will do a random drawing for those that enter.

Deadline:

Great gesture and contest!! Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I'm ineligible, This is a sweet giveaway and one that anyone who meets the criteria should enter. Who doesn't need a new hybrid???

Awesome gesture, my dude! I hope people get in on this! Where the new AC members at?!?

I'm eligible for this, so I'd be dumb not to enter. Thanks for doing this giveaway.

This is the first year I've really been serious about golfing so I've found myself consuming as much golf related information as possible. I stumbled upon this site a while back and lurked for a bit, but due to the laid back vibe of the site decided to join in the fun. I'm just looking to sponge as much info as I can from folks who have been playing a lot longer than I have, and hopefully improve my game enough that I can help others in the future.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I guess I am eligible for this one so will throw my hat in the ring. By the way this is a very nice gesture of you but from being on here a year or so i have come to realize that this is what THPers are like and about.

I had golfed a little in the past here and there and it wasn't until the last 2 years that i really caught the golf bug and now that is my favorite thing to do. I didn't know a whole lot about golf or clubs and while searching the internet for information and reviews I came across THP. I was a lurker for a long time just reading and gathering information and finally decided to join. I quickly realized that there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and it has helped me greatly with my equipment and game. Most of my friends do not golf so this is a great place to come and join in with others who are in to golf as much as me and even more. I hope to gain insight on the game of golf, gold clubs and hopefully meet some new people who enjoy the sport like I do and hopefully can make to one of the gatherings or THP events as those all look like so much fun.

I'm eligible for this, so I'd be dumb not to enter. Thanks for doing this giveaway.

This is the first year I've really been serious about golfing so I've found myself consuming as much golf related information as possible. I stumbled upon this site a while back and lurked for a bit, but due to the laid back vibe of the site decided to join in the fun. I'm just looking to sponge as much info as I can from folks who have been playing a lot longer than I have, and hopefully improve my game enough that I can help others in the future.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
You will gain so much more my friend! This community is absolutely amazing! Glad you decided to be part of it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I guess I am eligible for this one so will throw my hat in the ring. By the way this is a very nice gesture of you but from being on here a year or so i have come to realize that this is what THPers are like and about.

I had golfed a little in the past here and there and it wasn't until the last 2 years that i really caught the golf bug and now that is my favorite thing to do. I didn't know a whole lot about golf or clubs and while searching the internet for information and reviews I came across THP. I was a lurker for a long time just reading and gathering information and finally decided to join. I quickly realized that there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and it has helped me greatly with my equipment and game. Most of my friends do not golf so this is a great place to come and join in with others who are in to golf as much as me and even more. I hope to gain insight on the game of golf, gold clubs and hopefully meet some new people who enjoy the sport like I do and hopefully can make to one of the gatherings or THP events as those all look like so much fun.
#TheGrandaddy was my first THP event and yes the equipment and swag was amazing but the friendships I gained and the memories made were even more amazing! Glad to have you!

Alright guys. Giving this a bump. Spread the love. Let's go new Albatross Members!!

I'm a new member, so here goes:

What I want to get from THP is a feeling of community, learning, improvement and encouragement. All of these things I have seen and feel in the short time I have been a member. I was able to participate in the Secret Santa this year, and that was rewarding and fun! I hope to be able to contribute my observations and opinions as I progress on my journey, in an effort to help anyone, who, like me, took up this sport late in life and want to get good!

This topic is an example of why THP is my new home, good on you for doing this!

New guy here, 1 week new. My brother told me about this site. I might not have posted a bunch but i have probably read about every thread...lol. i have been golfing a long time but i can always use some good tips and info on new clubs. Plus tips on shot making and better ways to/have course management.

No matter what, its very cool to offer up a club you won here to new guys here....either way, thanks.

bump for my brother, ttucliffhanger!

Giving this a bump. Only a few more days to enter!

Great contest!!

Last day to enter guys. New first year 2019 AC members get your entries in!

How to Qualify:

How to Enter:

Deadline:

Very cool idea! Should be lots of new members jumping for this one!

Back