New Odyssey Putters?

The Tour Black does come with the weight kit and wrench to make the weight 350g, 360g or 370g.

Soo I ran into an interesting situation. When I received the putter, it was a 35". As it turns out, the person I bought it off of was also selling a 35", so someone else got my putter and I got theirs. It was an honest mistake, so I can understand that. The other person agreed to exchange shipping information so we could just send them to each other. So I went to UPS this morning and shipped it to him. When I get home, I had more messages from the seller. After agreeing to send my putter to me, the other buy then came back and said he had already practiced with it for an hour and played a round with it this morning and didn't realize they had sent him the wrong one. Yet, he had emailed them the day before telling them it was the wrong one..AHHH!!

So I had to go BACK to UPS and have the shipping address changed from that moron back to the original seller. On a good note, the seller has been great to work with and are going to make it right. They are having Callaway drop ship me one directly, sending me a dozen balls of my choice for my inconvenience, and reimbursing the shipping charges. They are even having their Callaway rep check with their custom department to see if they can just send me a 33" so I don't have to have the 34" cut down. Just my luck I guess! :(

Cozmo, out of curiosity, did you order your 33" from Callaway/Odyssey, or did you purchase a 34" and have it shortened?

I had my clubfitter shorten it an inch as I didn't think that was an option since it is supposed to be a limited release. With the weight kit I wasn't to concerned as I was going to change the grip anyway. Take care and good luck with Odyssey shortening it for you.

Well i did it we shall see if i made the right chioce went to G.S. ready to buy the Black tour dart it did not feel as solid as the reg. dart so i surpised my self all though i like the looks of the tour better this one felt and hit much smoother..:banana::banana:
397893966.jpg

Sweet man! I think you'll like it a lot. Really hoping for the best for you with it.

Hows the new putter rolling for you 99srx? I had the same dilemma in that I thought the regular felt better. In the end I went with the tour because its slightly easier to align.

According to the person I bought mine from, Odyssey didn't hold back any of the tour heads for customization because it was a limited release. However, her Callaway rep had a meeting in Carlsbad this week so supposedly he was able to take a 34" out there with him and had it cut down to 33" for me at Odyssey's custom department. Almost sounds to good to be true, but I have no reason not to believe her. I should have the putter in hand tomorrow, can't.wait!!

Good to hear Hoosier and really cool that Callaway is taking the extra step for you.

Hows the new putter rolling for you 99srx? I had the same dilemma in that I thought the regular felt better. In the end I went with the tour because its slightly easier to align.

According to the person I bought mine from, Odyssey didn't hold back any of the tour heads for customization because it was a limited release. However, her Callaway rep had a meeting in Carlsbad this week so supposedly he was able to take a 34" out there with him and had it cut down to 33" for me at Odyssey's custom department. Almost sounds to good to be true, but I have no reason not to believe her. I should have the putter in hand tomorrow, can't.wait!!

I have ben putting around the house and played 1 round so far to early to really tell yet.. it feels good still trying to dial in on the aliment puts are down and better BUT COULD BE BETTER YET i think

Back