New Odyssey Putters?

Tmex

Paul Casey, WINNER!
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 14.2
So I was at golfsmith sizing myself for some new threads and I came across some different looking Callaway putters. Wondering if anyone had any info on these.

New Dart :
Different color scheme and grip, which I liked more than on this than the standard Callaway type. I like how the white outline framed the ball at target line better. I may consider a slight paint job to my DART lol.

Spoiler
IMAG0036.jpg

Prototype Line:
I didn't have a chance to snap any pics but these were going for $349.99. They looked decent and rolled really nice.

Not seeing anything on Callaway's website about any new Callaway putters. Photo looks like a Odyssey Dart.

Its a DART alright. But different color scheme. The white that frames it is different than mine. Here is a photo of what I have:

Spoiler
01726adc-1.jpg

I'm gonna change the grip out because I liked this "new" one so much.

It is the tour black dart. Just released. Kuchar is rolling one right now.

Just take white out to yours Yocc

Ahhhh ok. That's what your brother was saying. It didn't click though because it was the same price and had an insert lol. I couldn't get over a tour black being the same price though.

I actually might paint it, it framed the line so much better than even the DART does now. I'm switching the grip out to an iomic style because it felt so much better rolling. I wish I was Matt Kuchar, he gets all the chicks and putters.

It is the tour black dart. Just released. Kuchar is rolling one right now.

Just take white out to yours Yocc

It is the tour black dart.
What he said. TC posted a pic in the MC Putter thread a few weeks back. I saw it at GG and I like how they added the white to it. For me, it helped make the insert less busy and I really liked the weight of it.

Ahhhh ok. That's what your brother was saying. It didn't click though because it was the same price and had an insert lol. I couldn't get over a tour black being the same price though.

I actually might paint it, it framed the line so much better than even the DART does now. I'm switching the grip out to an iomic style because it felt so much better rolling. I wish I was Matt Kuchar, he gets all the chicks and putters.

Yeah, but Matt Kuchar didnt make the cut! You dont miss them!

There's a MC putter thread?

HA.

I must've missed it. No wonder TC said I never listen (JK he didnt say that but I feel it now).

Those prototypes were awesome. I should've snapped a pic.

What he said. TC posted a pic in the MC Putter thread a few weeks back. I saw it at GG and I like how they added the white to it. For me, it helped make the insert less busy and I really liked the weight of it.

Maybe if I painted it grey/black. Matched the color scheme of it now.

Yeah, but Matt Kuchar didnt make the cut! You dont miss them!

While they are under the same roof, these putters are Odyssey.

hahahaha, Yoccos hasnt taken his meximeds this morning

See One T's quote below. Can a mod change the title for me?

Being that it's the same price as the regular Dart, do you think Golfsmith made a pricing mistake thinking that was the regular Dart? Most of the time anything that is "tour" and has more features tend to be a little more expensive.

It really threw me off. If I didnt own a DART already I wouldve found a way to buy that one.

Being that it's the same price as the regular Dart, do you think Golfsmith made a pricing mistake thinking that was the regular Dart? Most of the time anything that is "tour" and has more features tend to be a little more expensive.

I like the changes...if contrast is the goal, more contrast should better frame the ball I think.

This dart looks sweet. I like it more than the original for sure

Tap tap taparoo

It really helps. The DART is great but I think this change takes it over the top. I really want one of these.

I like the changes...if contrast is the goal, more contrast should better frame the ball I think.

It felt the same, but I like how it framed the path and ball. I didn't think it could get any easier than what the DART does now to aim, but it does.

This dart looks sweet. I like it more than the original for sure

Tap tap taparoo

Thank you! Found the links to the other putters as well.

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/OD2101/Odyssey/TI-Hot_Limited_Edition_Putter

http://www.golfsmith.com/products/OD2102/Odyssey/ProType_PT10_Limited_Edition_Putter

Same here dude. The smaller size grip did more for me as well.

I sure wish these were available a few months ago! That baby is sweet looking.

That is really cool, I got my eye on the spider so I will not be hitting this ;) .... The other putter links aren't like tour limmited edition like the dart, are the other links just the ones you saw at golfsmith...How long have those others been avialable, did odyessey just decide to start selling their prototypes or something...

I have no idea, I just saw them this past weekend haha.

Anyone who is looking at mallets should really give the DART's a good look. Their insert is fantastic and the way it aligns is top notch. The Tour Edition just takes it up a notch with how it frames the hole almost.

That is really cool, I got my eye on the spider so I will not be hitting this ;) .... The other putter links aren't like tour limmited edition like the dart, are the other links just the ones you saw at golfsmith...How long have those others been avialable, did odyessey just decide to start selling their prototypes or something...

Those LE putters from Odyssey really had my attention for a while. I never found a good review of them, so I held off buying them.

Man, i'd love to get my hands on one of these and be able to help you out with that lol.

Those LE putters from Odyssey really had my attention for a while. I never found a good review of them, so I held off buying them.

wait...could morgan cuppers get this putter!?!

Back