New Road House movie, are you in?

Usually I’m not in favor of remaking 80s classics (yes I’d put Roadhouse in that category) but this looks like it was done right.

depends...

I didn’t realize this was going to be free with prime. Definitely will be in the queue.

Ok. Conner mcgregor is a shi’at actor.. so bad..

This feels like a “maybe, at home on Netflix when we are bored and can’t find anything to watch” type situations. I’m not going to the theater to see it, that’s for sure.

I watched it last night, it was OK.

I’ll give it a watch, looks like fun entertainment on a rainy afternoon.

Pass.

I think the reason these 80’s-90’s movies are kinda cult is that we watched them over and over because we really had no choice. Friday night, head to the video store. The good stuff is gone…”might as well watch (insert title here) again”.

The script pretty much became common language.

“Greed is good”
“I feel the need, the need for speed”
“We forgot to hook up the doll!”
“Bye Felicia”

You just can’t recreate that stuff. The original Roadhouse was a POS. But it was an entertaining POS with monster trucks and fights.

🤣

No chance won’t be the same without the Swazy

I doubt I’ll watch it. Not a fan of remakes. It’s like Hollywood isn’t even trying

This feels like a “maybe, at home on Netflix when we are bored and can’t find anything to watch” type situations. I’m not going to the theater to see it, that’s for sure.
It’s not in theatres, it’s on Prime

I tried to download it to my phone for a return flight from Mexico yesterday but Amazon said it wasn’t available there yet. So maybe this week.

I wanted to like it so much but it was not good.

Will probably give this a watch over the weekend

I just watched the Original again. It is perfect in every way.

I am anti-Amazon so no. Plus I don't even recognize those guys. Seems from some comments they might be guys from that cage fighting thing.

big trouble in little china fox GIF

new one is just .... bad

I am anti-Amazon so no. Plus I don't even recognize those guys. Seems from some comments they might be guys from that cage fighting thing.
You dont recognize Connor McGregor?

You don’t recognize Jake Gyllenhaal?

Ok. Conner mcgregor is a shi’at actor.. so bad..
Yeah he was not good in it. Gyllenhaal and some of the others were pretty good but Conner's character was way over the top. They tried to make him come off as a weird crazy badass but it didn't work very well. I think if they toned that down and made him more serious that it would have worked better.

Nope...but I am not a current actor/actress guy. I mix that name up with all sorts of faces. Please don't judge me.
Got it, he’s been acting since the mid 90s, only reason I asked

Back