Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! I just joined recently too and THP is great. I used to live for getting on another golf forum and Skateperception in my younger days. This definitely has reminded me of those good times and has me excited to get on every day!

Welcome aboard.

:welcome:

Welcome! Make yourself at home.

:welcome: and love that your already an Albatross member!

First round in Kentucky!
d3461398508d05ac35a0fbd30fc39738.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
What course?

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome and enjoy

We've got quite a few THPer's in south Kentucky and a number of us in Nashville.

Welcome! I'm one of the guys always looking to get a group together so always feel free to reach out. I'm usually up for it if the drive is reasonable.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Hey All,

Brand new to THP so just wanted to say hey to everyone. Looking forward to meeting some other golf addicts. Currently relocating to the Tennessee/Kentucky area so any course recommendations would be appreciated.

I live in northern Kentucky. Plenty of good tracks in your area for sure.

welcome!!

We've got quite a few THPer's in south Kentucky and a number of us in Nashville.

Welcome! I'm one of the guys always looking to get a group together so always feel free to reach out. I'm usually up for it if the drive is reasonable.
Sounds good man. Will try to remember that and hit you up. We are looking to move to central Tennessee or somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Back