Welcome to THP

Hello @t-dray ! The people's team, Team Hackers, welcomes you!! 😁
Do not let this man influence you
@t-dray!
The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

:welcome:

It was pretty crazy to see the awesomeness of THP the during some post round beers at The Golf Club at Dove Mountain: @mancest @Doubleb21 told some great stories on how they connected and when they knew my homeboy @Wonger - had to join. Looking forward to the THP experience.

Welcome to THP, you must be the gentlemen @Wonger was telling me about today.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Well done on AC club right away!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

:)

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome :thp:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, you're going to like it here

Welcome!

It was pretty crazy to see the awesomeness of THP the during some post round beers at The Golf Club at Dove Mountain: @mancest @Doubleb21 told some great stories on how they connected and when they knew my homeboy @Wonger - had to join. Looking forward to the THP experience.
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

@Wonger is a good dude 👊🏼

glad you could peel yourself away from sniffers row for a few minutes to come on here.

Welcome to THP

Love those guys.
Glad you're here!

Back