New Under Armour UA Golf Shoes

Great looking shoe - will definitely be buying a few pair next time I hit the PGATSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as the hype was to these coming out I hear ALOT of negatives coming from these!! Haven't tried any on yet, but apparently comfort is a definite issue.

As much as the hype was to these coming out I hear ALOT of negatives coming from these!! Haven't tried any on yet, but apparently comfort is a definite issue.

I know some who have the spikeless who enjoy them. I still have yet to try them on. The price to me is just too high ATM. Good thing is there are lots of options out on the market and really good prices on last years models too.

I ordered these online shortly after they became available. Were supposed to ship on 5/2. Haven't gotten a shipment notification, nor have I been charged. Here's hoping they get moving soon.

I ordered these online shortly after they became available. Were supposed to ship on 5/2. Haven't gotten a shipment notification, nor have I been charged. Here's hoping they get moving soon.

That seems to be another common thing going with these. Apparently UA really messed up the release and delivery of these!! I hope you get your shoes soon and they work out for you!!

I pre-ordered a pair of the drive ones in blue and I got them last week. I was a bit concerned about comfort as well. I was able to try on a couple different pairs as the PGA Superstore had some of the all black ones in the store a couple weeks ago and they felt pretty stiff with some hot spots on the top of my feet. So I was prepared to send them back if mine weren't awesome. When I got them they were pretty stiff but not quite as bad as the ones I tried on in the store so I thought I'd give them a try. I spent a couple hours at the range in them last Friday and I think that broke them in. When I was leaving the range they felt much better and actually quite comfortable. I didn't wear them for my round on Saturday because there was a threat of rain (it did rain) and I didn't want to get them muddy on the first go around. So in my experience they just need a little breaking in.

That is odd. Hopefully you get yours soon. Weird story, but I pre-ordered a size 11 back in March when they first went on sale and got them two days later. They were too big and each shoe had some odd defect on it. I sent them back and re-ordered a size 10.5. Those shipped out on April 22nd and I got them on the 26th.

I'm was charged when i ordered but haven't heard anything since.

Got my UAs in yesterday. Wore them to the range yesterday and then to play 18 today. Love them. They fit my narrow and flat feet very, very well. No cramps, blisters, or hot spots. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't have a really wide foot.

Got my UAs in yesterday. Wore them to the range yesterday and then to play 18 today. Love them. They fit my narrow and flat feet very, very well. No cramps, blisters, or hot spots. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't have a really wide foot.

Good to hear you fall into the shoes were comfortable group.

Finally got my shoes delivered. They feel great on and are lighter than I expected. They are not stiff and feel like I could wear them straight to the course without a breaking in period and be just fine. I tried them on with my thicker socks (Stance) and were not tight/narrow through the toe box. They'll get a maiden voyage this Friday .

37db00e4fb3a8fbfd0fe9b24fa181876.jpg

I got the chance to try these on today, not a big fan they just felt weird on my feet.

Finally got my shoes delivered. They feel great on and are lighter than I expected. They are not stiff and feel like I could wear them straight to the course without a breaking in period and be just fine. I tried them on with my thicker socks (Stance) and were not tight/narrow through the toe box. They'll get a maiden voyage this Friday .

37db00e4fb3a8fbfd0fe9b24fa181876.jpg

Good to know they've past the initial test. Time for stage 2 on Friday!

Good to know they've past the initial test. Time for stage 2 on Friday!

I'm really happy with them. Really comfortable and plenty of room in the toe area. Granted my foot is normal in terms of how wide it is, but even with my stance socks my feet didn't feel tight or stuffed in there .

I'm narrow too. I just wish they weren't a million billion dollars

I'm narrow too. I just wish they weren't a million billion dollars

They aren't cheap, that's for sure. Peer pressure is the only reason I bought them. My director and golf buddy walked by while I was looking at the email and started goading me to buy them - so I did. I regretted it a bit the next day, but it's only money.

They aren't cheap, that's for sure. Peer pressure is the only reason I bought them. My director and golf buddy walked by while I was looking at the email and started goading me to buy them - so I did. I regretted it a bit the next day, but it's only money.

They do look freaking awesome though

Anyone noticing the carbon effect on the heal.of the drive ones is very messy and not uniform. Attached a pic and would be keen to know if you all found the same on yours

Anyone noticing the carbon effect on the heal.of the drive ones is very messy and not uniform. Attached a pic and would be keen to know if you all found the same on yours

Looks pretty even on mine.

f47fb4e9c03112b960ec45642496a1b6.jpg

Wore em today. Feel just like my 1st pair. Very comfy on the course.

See pics of mine. Noticed a gap also on a small section between the sole and upper. Quality control.doesnt look great. Gad tour tempos for 2 rounds and those ate into my heals

Attachments

• 20160521_212824.jpg
    20160521_212824.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20160521_212818.jpg
    20160521_212818.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20160521_212800.jpg
    20160521_212800.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20160521_212755.jpg
    20160521_212755.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
Finally got a chance to try them all on yesterday, very comfortable, would lean more tour or even spikeless, but very nice, I hope they add a few more color options in the next wave, but the camo on the tours was nice!

See pics of mine. Noticed a gap also on a small section between the sole and upper. Quality control.doesnt look great. Gad tour tempos for 2 rounds and those ate into my heals
Looks like actual carbon fiber. Real carbon fiber typically distorts some as its molded around curves, shouldn't look perfect.

Bought a bair of the black leather spikeless yesterday/. Might try them out today if I can get out.

Back