KB_

Reaction score
Handicap
13-14
Newb to golf forums that is.

Played off an on most my life. Stopped playing in 2013 when my playing partner(grandpa) passed away. Work friend brought it up last year and I thought hmmm maybe it's time to see if I still have my swing.

Due to my injury's during my military days the ol swing and crushing drive are no longer there. Feels like starting over but I feel good about that. Before I stopped I was anywhere between a 6 and 9 handicap. I'm somewhere in the teens now and have a ton of work to do. Decided to retire the old taylormades. Due to physical limitations I am playing single length irons and reduced my swing speed until I can be more consistent. I'll post a photo of clubs later, Im not into brands so I have a few brands in the bag. I like what I like. I'm focusing a lot of my time on my kids and Introducing them to the game like my dad and grandpa did for me.

Welcome to THP!

And thanks for your service!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard and thanks for your service!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! Glad you found your way back to the game, and to us!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Newb to golf forums that is.

Played off an on most my life. Stopped playing in 2013 when my playing partner(grandpa) passed away. Work friend brought it up last year and I thought hmmm maybe it's time to see if I still have my swing.

Due to my injury's during my military days the ol swing and crushing drive are no longer there. Feels like starting over but I feel good about that. Before I stopped I was anywhere between a 6 and 9 handicap. I'm somewhere in the teens now and have a ton of work to do. Decided to retire the old taylormades. Due to physical limitations I am playing single length irons and reduced my swing speed until I can be more consistent. I'll post a photo of clubs later, Im not into brands so I have a few brands in the bag. I like what I like. I'm focusing a lot of my time on my kids and Introducing them to the game like my dad and grandpa did for me.
Welcome to THP. Glad you found us. 👊

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Glad you made it back to golf. Hope it’s all you want it to be.

Welcome to THP, hope you enjoy the great community here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Back