AzSuperhack76

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all, long time lurker hear. Also a long time member of another board which is just not the same anymore, some toxic vibes and weirdness going on over there. Anyway I have always enjoyed reading through the forums here and look forward to interacting with you all.

If anyone in the Phoenix Area, I'm NW Peoria, is up for a round feel free to send me a message. I'm a 9 handicap and usually get our a couple times a week. We have a pretty good group of guys that we play with in a regular game around the valley.

Glad to have you here!

:welcome:

Welcome. I am in Gilbert and we started a league of AZTHP that plays all over. THP is a great place

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome. I am in Gilbert and we started a league of AZTHP that plays all over. THP is a great place

I just saw that. I’ll keep an eye out for future events. Oak Creek CC is pure right now. Played there recently, their bent grass greens are true and lighting fast.

Welcome, I left there a long time ago, very toxic now.

Welcome to THP! We have some great league dates coming up! Grab your albatross membership and jump in on them! We have a lot of fun you have some great guys up there in the Phx area don’t be shy get out and play some rounds with them!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP sir!

Welcome to THP, from over on the west side of the state!

Welcome to THP

If you’re interested in playing all around the state with a great group of guys, AZ THP is worth checking out!!

Welcome!

Hello all, long time lurker hear. Also a long time member of another board which is just not the same anymore, some toxic vibes and weirdness going on over there. Anyway I have always enjoyed reading through the forums here and look forward to interacting with you all.

If anyone in the Phoenix Area, I'm NW Peoria, is up for a round feel free to send me a message. I'm a 9 handicap and usually get our a couple times a week. We have a pretty good group of guys that we play with in a regular game around the valley.
Welcome! There are a ton of great guys from AZ!

Hi and welcome to :thp:

Welcome aboard

Happy to have you with us, sir!!!

Check this is out as we always want more members.

AZTHP

Welcome to THP.

I live north Phoenix area (32nd St. and Shea). THP has been a great experience for me over the year that I've been here. I can't say enough about the community of AZ THPers. They have become good friends and great source of golf comradery and passion for the game.

Hopefully we can get together for some golf.

Back