Next binge: The Wire or Breaking Bad???

I love both, the Wire has better scripting, Breaking Bad has a more exciting story and better visuals

I love The Wire. I have watched it three times and plan on it again. Breaking Bad was very good, but I have no desire to watch it again. I am planning on re-watching The Shield next.

never seen the wire.

breaking bad has an interesting arc. i tell anyone considering it to get through the first season. i won’t spoil it, but the tone and themes kind of change throughout. i think it’s excellent.

BUT, i think better call saul is better. a lot better.
I agree about Better Call Saul, I like it much more. Great call.

Big vote for The Wire. It’s been a really long time, but from memory it was a fantastic show.

Breaking bad is the pinnacle of network tv. It’s the best tv show ever.

In my opinion The Wire. I love both, but I've watched the Wire all the way through about 8 times and it never gets old.

Breaking bad is an all time great

The Wire

Breaking Bad and its not even that close!!!
I will say BB feels alittle slow the 1st episode but man o man that show is awesome!

2nd season of Bb was so boring I had to stop. Didn’t do that with the Wire

Between those two I would vote the Wire. I have tried BB about 4 different times and loose interest. The Shield is a great show as well.

I don’t know what the wire is but Breaking Bad is my vote

The Wire should be required watching. It is THAT good!. BB is a close second.

The Shield.

Breaking Bad gets my vote. When it decides to ramp up, it doesn’t really slow back down for more than a catch breath before getting right back to it.

Back