NHL 2014-2015 Season

Do the Pens have anyone young and talented in their system? Might be time to stop trading and build some homegrown talent.

Knock the goalie over and then put the puck in.......seriously?

Edit: THANK YOU!
Seriously
serrr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Damnt Ghost tell your boys to do us a solid.

Jackets making sure the final game of the season is a good one. Points in 13 straight - franchise record.

Damnt Montreal goes to OT, congrats to them on the division.

What a game, what a shootout...I love having something to cheer about as a Jackets fan. Optimism is a weird feeling.

What a game, what a shootout...I love having something to cheer about as a Jackets fan. Optimism is a weird feeling.

Stay healthy and you guys could be serious contenders.

Absolutely pathetic to hear more Habs fans in the ACC than Leaf fans.

Penguins made the playoffs.... Damn

Absolutely pathetic to hear more Habs fans in the ACC than Leaf fans.

A lot of boo's as they wave to the crowd.

That slap shot in the shoot out was pretty nice though.

#FailForNail!!!!!

Eberle!!!!

How fast were those 2 goals?

Very happy for my favorite team... The 2014-2015 President's Cup winner...New York Rangers! We Want The Cup!

Do the Canucks need any points here? Or is this game just a formality?

Flames lost so you guys will have home ice for round 1. Not what you want to see out of Miller though. Does Lack get the start for the playoff's?

Flames lost so you guys will have home ice for round 1. Not what you want to see out of Miller though. Does Lack get the start for the playoff's?
I hope so. I'd go with Lack until he stumbles at the very least.

Is this going to be like Cloutier and Auld of 2004?

So happy the Bolts were able to be there and wish them a happy first day of golf season.
60821538f8c67aee11d65979472c4ce0.jpg

Last edited:
So happy the Bolts were able to be there and wish them a happy first day of golf season.
60821538f8c67aee11d65979472c4ce0.jpg

that one made me laugh so hard my fiancee tough I was choking, thanks Erky

Well, looks like I should get ready to go get that Habs jersey out of my closet and make good on my bet with Marty.

:angry:

That the Bruins would make the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wasnt the bet that the bruins would make the playoffs and that the panthers would be in?

as far as I am concerned, nobody wins

edit: except the habs of course

Caps get home ice advantage after losing to the Rangers but since the Jackets best the Islanders Cape get home ice. Not the best way to get it but it still counts

wasnt the bet that the bruins would make the playoffs and that the panthers would be in?

as far as I am concerned, nobody wins

edit: except the habs of course

Was that it? I thought that it was that the B's would be in. I'll have to go back through the thread and check.

Oh well. At least that's one less distraction as I work on my papers and study for my finals.

Back