NHL 2014-2015 Season

Hell of a shot by Palat to start that

Tampa just seems to want it more tonight.
I never get when people say that in the playoffs. All of the radio guys here were saying NY wanted it more in game 1. I think both teams want it, just usually one team plays better.

Do I not know what a natural hat trick is, or does the announcer not know?

I never get when people say that in the playoffs. All of the radio guys here were saying NY wanted it more in game 1. I think both teams want it, just usually one team plays better.

Do I not know what a natural hat trick is, or does the announcer not know?

Yeah, it is pretty cliché. Tampa just appears to be one step ahead tonight. Little extra push in the skates tonight.

If he called it a natural, he is wrong. By the sounds, you know exactly what it is.

Knees are not meant to bend like that.....ouch.

Yeah, it is pretty cliché. Tampa just appears to be one step ahead tonight. Little extra push in the skates tonight.

If he called it a natural, he is wrong. By the sounds, you know exactly what it is.
I forget yall get different coverage. He had done it twice, after the first time the play by play guy semi corrected him by pointing out the Rangers scored second, unphased he did if again.

That sucks, you hate to see that happen to a guy.

I forget yall get different coverage. He had done it twice, after the first time the play by play guy semi corrected him by pointing out the Rangers scored second, unphased he did if again.

That sucks, you hate to see that happen to a guy.

NBC I would assume get main coverage in the States now?

What a first class dive

Sorry..

31s-mcguire-c-300x300.jpg

Pathetic an acting job like that gets the Rangers back in it.

This Tampa 4th line has been awful tonight.

Damn it I'm missing the game again. 3rd game of the conf. finals and I have yet to see 1. No bueno.

Couple of blatant missed calls.

Can Johnson just stay on the ice for the rest of the game?

Seriously, what the he'll has happened to the refs whistles

What a pass.

Thing of beauty

Damn it I'm missing the game again. 3rd game of the conf. finals and I have yet to see 1. No bueno.
This is actually the first I've seen, I caught the 3rd of game 1.

It really sucks getting a new phone in the middle of the playoffs, my phone no longer recognizes all of the bolts names.

Fantastic move by Stefan

Too many rs not enough ds.

Hedman

ahaha ohh.

He's recieved a lot of good press this year. Talk about developing into a more complete d-man. There was a lot of talk about him before and shortly after he was drafted and if he or John Tavares would go first overall, which was pretty high praise.

Back