NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The senators won 11 Stanley cups with the last one dating back to 1927, they have not won since the franchise came back in 1992, Vancouver is the same way, as well as the jets, you are missing the Sharks

Forgot the Sharks.

I don't think the lineage of the Canucks or Jets is there. If I'm wrong please explain it to me. The Jets were the Thrashers and well enough said on that and the Nucks don't have any ties to the past.

Forgot the Sharks.

I don't think the lineage of the Canucks or Jets is there.

Here is the official Wikipedia answer explaining what I'm terrible at explaining but new the answer to "Although the Vancouver Canucks have not won a Stanley Cup in their 43 seasons of play (inception of franchise in 1970–71 through to 2013–14), Vancouver has one Stanley Cup to its credit - the Vancouver Millionaires of the Pacific Coast Hockey Association won the Stanley Cup in 1915 prior to the founding of the NHL in 1917."

"While neither team called the Winnipeg Jets ever won the Stanley Cup in their combined 20 seasons playing in Winnipeg (as of 2013–14), the city celebrated three Stanley Cup championships by the Winnipeg Victorias, the last in 1902, prior to the founding of the NHL in 1917."
So actually after reading it's 10 teams... I'm terrible at questions I just have useless knowledge

Here is the official Wikipedia answer explaining what I'm terrible at explaining but new the answer to "Although the Vancouver Canucks have not won a Stanley Cup in their 43 seasons of play (inception of franchise in 1970–71 through to 2013–14), Vancouver has one Stanley Cup to its credit - the Vancouver Millionaires of the Pacific Coast Hockey Association won the Stanley Cup in 1915 prior to the founding of the NHL in 1917."

"While neither team called the Winnipeg Jets ever won the Stanley Cup in their combined 20 seasons playing in Winnipeg (as of 2013–14), the city celebrated three Stanley Cup championships by the Winnipeg Victorias, the last in 1902, prior to the founding of the NHL in 1917."
So actually after reading it's 10 teams... I'm terrible at questions I just have useless knowledge

I know the Millionaires and the Victoria's but other than the city they don't have ties to the teams. imo.

Anyway that was a solid question.

I seem to like firsts for some reason.

First Swede to score 50 goals in a season?

Clue 1. He was my favorite player as a kid.
Clue 2. It rhymes with one of my favorite parts of the body.

I seem to like firsts for some reason.

First Swede to score 50 goals in a season?

Clue 1. He was my favorite player as a kid.
Clue 2. It rhymes with one of my favorite parts of the body.

The Boob loob!!!!!!

As we all know, it takes 16 wins to hoist the stately cup.... Wait, crest's team wouldn't know but I digress, out of a possible 28 total games, who team has done it in the fewest total games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we all know, it takes 16 wins to hoist the stately cup.... Wait, crest's team wouldn't know but I digress, out of a possible 28 total games, who team has done it in the fewest total games?

Wasn't it the Kings just a few years ago.

Wasn't it the Kings just a few years ago.

Close though, they did it in 20, the fastest was done in 18... Here's a hint, Wayne Gretzky was on the team, because of course he was

Close though, they did it in 20, the fastest was done in 18... Here's a hint, Wayne Gretzky was on the team, because of course he was

The freakin Oilers. Man I loved Paul Coffee.

My second guess was Team Beef. ahahahaha

Alright, here is one for the Caps fans of the thread.

What Capitals goalie has the most losses in a season?

Crest wake up and get in here!!!!

Alright, here is one for the Caps fans of the thread.

What Capitals goalie has the most losses in a season?

Crest wake up and get in here!!!!

That might sting a little

Want a hint crest?

Here's the hint. We're talking about an all time low.

Here's the hint. We're talking about an all time low.
She hit the floor
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

I don't think crest likes us right now

Yeah ripping on the craps when he's not here isn't as much fun. Hahaha

Well move on.

San Jose and San Francisco share this when it comes to professional hockey.

No championships?

Todd Mcelland had an epic interview and ripped his team. I loved it.

Haters gonna hate

Todd Mcelland had an epic interview and ripped his team. I loved it.
Watched the game, Oilers made the Flames look like world-beaters. Yakupov is so frustrating to watch, incredible skater but no hockey sense.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back