NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Avs score on their first shot on goal

Job well done sir.

Yup we are in a unique situation where we have players who have played their whole lives and others who don't belong on the ice. It is a balancing act bc some years we have enough for JV and Varsity other years not even close.

Don't these people know that your the coach, that's kinda a big deal.

What is up with Columbus (lose 6-3 to Toronto tonight) and Anaheim (blanked 3-0 by the Avs). Early yet but these two need to right the ship.

What is up with Columbus (lose 6-3 to Toronto tonight) and Anaheim (blanked 3-0 by the Avs). Early yet but these two need to right the ship.

We can't play defense and Bob doesn't look that good to start. Think we've put up at least 3 every game but haven't held anyone else under 4. A couple more like this and I'll need to start drinking heavily for the rest of the season.

Easy now the Avalanche are awesome as for the jackets Bobs looked soft and zero confidence and with that the team plays hesitant. I'm still not worried about them but they need to turn it up a notch.

Easy now the Avalanche are awesome as for the jackets Bobs looked soft and zero confidence and with that the team plays hesitant. I'm still not worried about them but they need to turn it up a notch.
How have Zadorov and Grigorenko been for the Avs?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

How have Zadorov and Grigorenko been for the Avs?

I don't know. Haven't seen an Avs game yet, I got denied by the minister of finance when I wanted to purchase. I'll be spending some time at the tavern watching games this season. As soon as they put on the maroon they immediately improved though. Haha. How's o'riely?

I don't know. Haven't seen an Avs game yet, I got denied by the minister of finance when I wanted to purchase. I'll be spending some time at the tavern watching games this season. As soon as they put on the maroon they immediately improved though. Haha. How's o'riely?
I love O'Reilly, just have to keep reminding myself that ridiculous money he got is not mine :)
I liked the Talent with Zadorov and Grigorenko, but I think they both might be Russian head cases.

I love O'Reilly, just have to keep reminding myself that ridiculous money he got is not mine :)
I liked the Talent with Zadorov and Grigorenko, but I think they both might be Russian head cases.

It's a big contract but I think with the style the two teams are going it's a good deal for both.

Caps Canes old SE Division rivalry

Oshie on the PP Caps up 1... Liking my pick of Oshie for fantasy hockey

Uh oh Caps go down 2 for 38 seconds

Wow Holtby almost took one without the mask on would have been devastating

Oshie should have had his second of the night but got robbed by Ward

Last edited:
Sabres and Bolts playing and no Avi bet I am disappointed in you 2...you know who you are

Backstrom back and gets a goal. Caps up 2 in the 3rd

Welp mistake and a lucky shot cuts the Caps lead in half

There it is! Caps back up 2

Ovi ovi ovi ovi ovi

As soon as this hits triple zeros going right to Habs Wings on NHL Network

Caps win!

McElhinny is having himself quite the game so far

I'm half drunk and no hockey is on the tv. I like my friends but forget the music and dominos let's see some freaakin hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back