NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they come up with this stuff and ignore the stuff that would make sense.
- 3 point games
- get rid of the trapezoid and make goalies fair game if they play the puck behind the red line. They act like they're China dolls and they've got more protection on than anybody.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
No idea, pressure from other leagues maybe...

Just got in and turned on the Avalanche game. It looks to be a great game. I think Marty would agree.

6-1 Avalanche!!! People are walking out of the building in Montreal. I love it!!!!

6-1 Avalanche!!! People are walking out of the building in Montreal. I love it!!!!
Was there an Avatar bet with this one?

Was there an Avatar bet with this one?

Unfortunately no. Wake has mine for the week and in case I lost I didn't want Marty to have to wait.

Phew. Home win for the Jackets!

Just got in and turned on the Avalanche game. It looks to be a great game. I think Marty would agree.

I didn't see the game, what happened?

I bet you wish you had taken the avatar bet ;)

Berneir lets one in from the redline right between the wickets. HAHAHA I love the Leafs.

I think I'll waive him now unless you want him, Scrap? :)

I think I'll waive him now unless you want him, Scrap? :)

I'll just roll with garbage not hot steamy garbage. Thanks anyway though.

I think Crest needs a new Avitar.

Happy now?

Why is it so small again?

crestt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dale Hunter taking a nice head shot. hahaha

Tapatalk strikes again haha

Aw shucks haha

Seeing some buzz about this Marko Dano for the Blackhawks. Know nothing about him except for he came from the Saad trade and was a low 1st rounder. Any insight from you Bluejackets or Blackhawks fans?

love him or hate him, this guys has an interesting personality, its refreshing

love him or hate him, this guys has an interesting personality, its refreshing

Can't stand his act, not how a hockey player should behave IMO, but a helluva player and a good person from what I understand.

I have no issue with Subban except he doesn't play for the Avs. Took me a while but I've come around on him.

I have no issue with Subban except he doesn't play for the Avs. Took me a while but I've come around on him.
I would love to have him on the Sabres but I hate show-boating in the NFL with a passion and it's refreshing that the NHL isn't there for the most part.

I would love to have him on the Sabres but I hate show-boating in the NFL with a passion and it's refreshing that the NHL isn't there for the most part.

I can appreciate that. Football likes to celebrate a first down that would be like celebrating a pass in the NHL.

Penguins on NBCSN... I will find something else to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back